Wednesday, February 29, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: Los Angeles Police Protective League (LAPPL) Is ENDORSING Carmen Trutanich for Los Angeles District Attorney

Today, after THESE public comments, which refer heavily to L.A. City Attorney Carmen Trutanich (on top of all the other ZD public comments over the past three weeks), Los Angeles Police Protective League Director, Peter Repovich (who comes off as about the sweetest, most lovable guy you can find), asked the legendary, icon, political KINGPIN, Zuma Dogg, if he could, "tone it down a little on Carmen Trutanich."



I thought he might have been being sarcastic, cause most people HATE Trutanich, these days. So I said, "Are you kidding?" He said, "No? Can't you be nice to him?"

I said, "WHAT?!?!? You're KIDDING, right?" And honestly, I STILL wasn't sure if he was being silly/funny.

So he says, "No, I'm serious, can't you just be nice to him. He's the only thing standing between good and evil."

SO NOW...I REALLY THINK HE IS PULLING MY LEG...and I start to laugh...but then see HE isn't, and he IS serious...and I say, "WHAT!?!?! You're SERIOUS!?!?! ARE YOU (PPL) ENDORSING HIM!?!?

Peter said, "Yes!" So, Zuma Dogg said (SHOUTED, actually), "Then PPL is gonna lose their credibility!!! THE WHOLE CITY HAS TURNED ON THE GUY...SO THAT'S GONNA TAINT ALL OF YOUR ENDORSEMENTS, ON EVERYTHING ELSE!!! BE NICE!?!? BE NICE!?!?!? I JUST WISH I COULD HAVE HAMMERED HIM HARDER, TODAY!!!! I'M JUST GETTING WARMED UP!!! KEEP WATCHING!!!"

SUMMARY: PPL IS ENDORSING TRUTANICH FOR LOS ANGELES DISTRICT ATTORNEY!

 HERE'S A FOLLOW UP TO THIS POST, FROM TODAY: Zuma Dogg Knocks Public Comment FLAMING HARDBALLS in FACE of Carmen Trutanich & L.A. City Council MOB BOSSES!!! (ZD EXPOSES RICO RACKET ON LIVE TV, AS NEVER...EVER, BEFORE!) WATCH THIS!