Saturday, February 18, 2012

Zuma Sings A Song For Friends...The Official NEW ZUMA DOGG LOVE SONG (Replacing "I Will Always Love You," That He Retired From Performing, Today!) CLEARLY the AMERICAN IDOL "Parent's Division" Champion and MALE SUSAN BOYLE of U.S.A.!!!

Lionel Richie & Shania Twain's remake of "Endless Love," is SO GOOD...I am making it my OFFICIAL replacement song for "I Will Always Love You," which I officially retired, today.

I posted a version, earlier this week, with the ZD ski cap and glasses, but for this song, this one time, I felt it was kinda insincere singing a song like this with dark sunglasses...so I unveiled my more vulnerable side, by taking off my "mask," and givin' it up, not just with a medium shot...but the dreaded CLOSE-UP, performing legends like Elton, Bruce and so many other legends must ENDURE. (Any Saturday Night Live performer is familiar with the overused "close-up.") But, it's what the people want from their icons...so here it is...

FOR THE FRIENDS WHO SUPPORT ME -- AND ALL I'VE MET ALONG THE WAY, you will ALWAYS BE...



Maybe some day, I'll be able to return to Venice Beach to perform songs like this LIVE, with a proper mic and mix. I could use the donations. And something like THIS, is usually good for a $20.