Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Go to ZumaDogg.com for new content...

You may have heard about my FEDERAL, 1st Amendment/Civil Rights lawsuit vs City of Los Angeles, regarding Venice Beach boardwalk rules/regulations (42.15), and then City Council rules of decorum during public comment, at the meetings. THAT STUFF happened, starting in 2006, and REALLY had HOPED it would all be behind me. Having to prepare all the reports/content for the depositions; the deposition, itself; and all the back and forth with my attorney on the matter, has kept my head, heart and emotions tied-up in all this bad city energy. BUT, I WAS able to shift focus, to get back to what the REASON I showed up at city hall to fight over...MY MUSIC! (The right to perform it on the Venice Boardwalk, without restrictions; that a Federal judge, already over-turned, in 2010.) HAD A SLIGHT RELAPSE, THIS WEEK, back into political heat tweets, cause this past Monday (Nov 26, 2012), there was a Summary Judgement hearing in same Federal Court, pertaining to same lawsuit, including the council rules for the pubic, during comment part. SO THAT BROUGHT MY HEAD/HEART/EMOTIONS BACK INTO THAT DIRECTION... AND, the judge will continue hearing this matter, THIS MONDAY, December 1, 2012. I HAVE AN ATTORNEY. It doesn't matter, at this point, if I think/tweet about it, all day/night; or not at all. It's for stuff that already happened, and my attorney is actually an attorney, anyway, so he can handle it. HEY MAN, I'M BIGTIME...I JUST HAVE MY ATTORNEY HANDLE THESE THINGS, WHILE I RECORD IN THE STUDIO...LIKE ALL THE BIG ROCK STARS!!! I CAN'T BE HAVING THIS CITY HALL B.S. MESS UP MY GENIUS MUSIC MOJO!!! So, I look forward to reading online, somewhere, hopefully, what happens on Monday, at my Federal hearing on my life issue, since 2006. Cause I sure as hell ain't gonna go. I live on WESTSIDE, baby...and I DON'T LIKE going to Downtown Los Angeles, unless ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY. I GOTZ MY ATTORNEY, Y'ALL...THAT'S WHAT HE'S GETTIN' PAID FOR...NOT for his legal work. But, to have to go downtown, for me. HOOODY HOO!!! XMAS MUSIC & BEST OF ZUMA DOGG MUSIC & COMEDY FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON...FUCK THESE FOOLS! WHY WOULD I RUIN A GOOD DAY OF LISTENING TO PAGE/EDGE/WHITE, "It Might Get Loud," (or whatever it's called.) OH MAN, that's the BEST STUFF, EVER!!! Forgot about those losers, already! GO TO ZumaDogg.com throughout the holiday season, for new content; and "Best of" video from 1000s, scattered across the net. Check what's currently posted, now. FYI: Just so you know...doesn't GET ANY BETTER, in MY WORLD/LIFE than THIS VIDEO @ :50 seconds in. LOL! Yeah, Jimmy...we've heard the riff. HUMMANA....