Thursday, December 27, 2012

NEW POLITICAL SONG About L.A. City Elections (March 05, 2013) - "Start Up The Show" by Zuma Dogg (About Union Installations Aka: "Elections" As Angelinos Whine and DO NOTHING=REMAIN POLITE!")


YOU DUMB, PATHETIC, INFERIOR, LAUGHING STOCKS WHO LIVE IN L.A. (you KNOW the rest of the country makes fun of you flaky nut-jobs.) THIS UPCOMING MARCH 2013 IS ALREADY A TRAVESTY, FROM WHAT I SEE -- AND YOU DUMB FUCKS WHINE ABOUT ALL THE WRONG/DUMB STUFF -- AND DON'T REALLY DO ANYTHING, BUT THAT! YOU DO NOT HAVE 1 in 100,000,000 CHANCE OF DEFEATING "THE UNION MAFIA" -- THAT IS REALLY WHAT "L.A. CITY COUNCIL" & The Mayor's Office is. THESE FOOLS COULD BE DEFEATED...but not when I look and listen at what is being said and done on YOUR END.."The People's" end. I may be cranky from not eating -- but I am here to say, my feeling of disdain toward you DUMB FUCK ANGELINOS, is REALLY making me cranky. I always considered myself an average/regular guy. I never should have had so much personal spotlight for this political stuff. These crackers are making me thirsty.

HERE'S A "ROCK THE VOTE" SONG (recorded December 28, 2013) about the whole situation. "Start Up The Show!" About L.A. City Elections (Union Installations):

"Start Up The Show!" by @ZumaDogg (About March 05, 2013 L.A. City Elections.)





AND SOME RECENT TWEETS for YOU SAD, LOSERS of LOSS ANGELES: (You LIKE to TAKE IT UP THE ASS by your CROOKED/LYING ELECTED OFFICIALS):

12-27-12 UPDATE: I feel a little better, cause I ate some food, and usually I would remove all the nasty stuff...but, these day...I AM more comfortable leaving it, as posted, thank you very little.


I created campaign posts for 2 "REAL" candidates in March council elections to help, but I see L.A. voters are NUTTY LOSERS=I took em down.
Was gonna focus on council elections where city hall candidates COULD be beat=but I see People of L.A. are HOPELESS nutty losers. FORGET IT.
Two of March 2013 elections have ALREADY BEEN DECIDED: CD11=Mike Bonin & CD5=Paul Koretz. TOO MUCH UNION BACKING for REGULAR people to win.
I am someone without ONE CENT and NO FOOD, but am smart enough to see BIG PICTURE=if u raises taxes on rich=WILL DESTROY THE COUNTRY. !
If Obama gets his way on this tax credit issue and taxes get raised on rich people=WILL BE THE END OF U.S. AS WE KNOW IT. DEVASTATING EFFECT
Only ONE kinda person who thinks raising taxes on job creators/business won't DESTROY the economy: Mafia criminals and Barack Obama.