Monday, June 24, 2013

ELECTED OFFICIALS DINE AT MOST EXPENSIVE RESTAURANTS IN COUNTY: DON KNABE Dining At Wolfgang Puck's MOST EXPENSIVE, "CHINOIS" on Main Street/Santa Monica.

ELECTED OFFICIALS DINE AT MOST EXPENSIVE RESTAURANTS IN COUNTY: I was just walking down Main Street/Santa Monica; and timing IS everything, cause Board of County Stupidvisor Don Knabe kinda bumped into me, walking out of Wolfgang Puck's most expensive restaurant, Chinois. JANE HARMON was with him! I said, "Don! How do you pay for THAT as a public official? I said, "Can I look up this expense report, online?" Luckily, Jane piped up, "I paid for it!" Whew....wait, wasn't she public official, too? Oh yeah, she got rich via her crony insider-ism. Then, they introduced me to Don's wife, and I said, "Oh, you're the one who's name everything is under!" I told them it would be our little secret, cause Zuma Dogg ain't supposed to be living the lifestyles of the rich and famous, like those public officials, on Main Street/SaMo. I was there for a .99 cent special at the mini-mart down the street. Glad Don and his wife had THEIR meal covered, too. At the most expensive restaurant in Don's fifedom/county/kingdom. http://ZumaDogg.com