Tuesday, July 23, 2013

iCableShow.com Presents, "The Zuma Dogg Show" ("Legend/Icon/Superstar/Genius/Hero" - NEWS MEDIA QUOTES)

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE PHENOMENON=ZUMA DOGG: ONE OF A KIND...ONCE IN A LIFETIME. NOW CURRENTLY, ALIVE IN YOUR ERA. (U TOOK IT FOR GRANTED! ZD=RETIRED at #SantaMonica Beach. Have a nice day!):

"#ZumaDogg, not only one of the most recognizable figures at City Hall, cordially greeted by passersby, including security guards and Mayor Antonio #Villaraigosa, he also has the ear of high-level insiders, who feed him information in the hope that he'll expose, and possibly stop, one questionable government project or another." - #LAWeekly

"Andrew #Breitbart, try as he might, could never illustrate the disjointed hilarity of #OccupyLA with the same brilliance, as Zuma Dogg." - #LAWeekly

"Of course, I know #ZumaDogg." - CA Gov Arnold #Schwarzenegger

"Well done. I agree with your comments." - Dr. W. Ed #Deming (fax to me in 1989, in reply to my summary of his life's work/#14Points/#Quality&Productivity.)

"Fabulous" - #TonyRobbins (letter to me in reply to my published article in "Quality Digest.")

"You took our concepts and extended them in ways I found very interesting." - #AlRies (letter to me.)

"I enjoyed your 'Interpreting Deming's 14 Points'." - Bob Pittman (CEO/#ClearChannel, former President, #TimeWarnerInc)


http://YouTube.com/ZumaDogg
http://ZumaDogg.com