Tuesday, August 6, 2013

ZUMA DOGG - LIVE! OUTDOOR CONCERT @ CROSS CREEK/MALIBU (Sunday, Aug. 11, 2013 @ 4pm) SEE FLIER HERE!

ZUMA DOGG - LIVE!
OUTDOOR CONCERT @ CROSS CREEK/MALIBU
Sunday, Aug. 11, 2013 @ 4pm

BIGGEST REUNION SHOW SINCE KISS @ DODGERS STADIUM!: NOT that I've performed LIVE on #Venice boardwalk, for a while, but I always seem to hang around, in the area, in hopes that I will fall into a black hole/time-warp, back to a few years ago. I've complained of #safety issues, on the boardwalk, and even this past Friday, when I got my new Roland Cube mini amp, I said, "WON'T be using it on Venice boardwalk. #SafetyCounts." (Foreshadow of the NEXT DAY, when car rams through the area on the boardwalk, I stick to.) SO, I guess it's BACK TO THE 'BU...for the re-debut of #Z-U-M-A D-O-G-G!!! LIVE OUTDOOR #VeniceBeachBoardwalk style show, at Cross Creek (near Howdy's/Lumber Yard Mall)...THIS SUNDAY, August 11th @ 4pm. Gonna ROCK the CAYNONS and The People! #Show-Stopping/#StillGotIt, coming down PCH from Venice Beach! BE THERE! #LocalsOnly #RealTalk (If U R not 90265, U may be REGULATED away. MLO don't play. BUT, that ain't up to me. I'm just the performing phenom.)

Relive, "The Zuma Dogg Show," classic episodes-2013 (new material) @ Facebook.com/ZumaDoggTV & YouTube.com/ZumaDogg

ZumaDogg.com


A couple NEW ZD music videos of ORIGINAL ZD songs.