Friday, July 18, 2014

Tweets of Inspiration & Positive Mindset for MILLENIALS! (Quotes/MP3s/Good Reads) iRadioLIVE.com

MILLENNIALS' TWITTER TREND=#Inspirational/#Motivational quotes from famous authors/speakers/etc. That's cool. HERE is ULTIMATE BLOG POST, of tweets I tweeted, today; in the spirit. ALL OF THIS CONTENT is related to what I am seeing people tweet, regarding positive mindset quotes.
  1. : I see tweets of / for trying times/But, MUST BE MORE than to feel good/cope=MUST TRIGGER U into ACTION!
  2. I think it's GREAT= now into tweeting all the old quotes of /. CHECK THIS TWEET!
  3. ULTIMATE TWEET to UNLEASH YOUR HIGEST LEVELS OF CREATIVE/SPIRITUAL AWARENESS! Read:
  4. I've studied/been w MWilliamson/TonyRobbins/WayneDyer/DeepakChopra/MScottPeck/EdDeming/RBandler/NLP: Will tweet some of that stuff for y'all
  5. Appears crave motivational tweets to help cope with dark cloud reality that makes things harder. I'm gonna get REAL w it, doe!