Sunday, August 23, 2015

Did "Marvin Gaye" (Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor) Songwriters RIP OFF L.A., "Superstar, Icon, Legend," Zuma Dogg (On MANY FRONTS)? AUDIO EXHIBIT - L.A. SUPERIOR COURT CASE TO BE FILED!

THE CLAIM: The song, "Marvin Gaye," by Charlie Puth (feat. Meghan Trainor) could not have been conceptualized, written and produced -- without having listened to, and been very familiar with, songs by @ZumaDogg, first. (ZumaDogg.com)

HERE is an audio exhibit and description: 

a) Songs by Zuma Dogg (ZD), on beats that don't sound like "Marvin Gaye," beat, (MUSICALLY); but have similar lyrics/overall concept. 

b) Song by ZD with holiday lyrics (not about Marvin Gaye/his music, lyrically); but is a very similar beat to the one used by Puth/Trainor for, "Marvin Gaye." 

c) Some of Puth/Trainor, "Marvin Gaye," (beat and vocals) to hear music and lyric similarities, to the songs of Mr. Dogg. 

d) Another ZD song, to hear the lyrics, contrasted back-to-back, with Puth/Trainor version.  

BASICALLY, just listen to this audio. You know Puth/Trainor song. All of my songs were written/posted LONG before their version was released. What's MOST compelling to Mr.Dogg, is the fact that the beat is so similar...AND, the overall concept of Mr. Dogg's' -- of using an array of Marvin Gaye lyrics, in the way in which he did, for this concept song. Same songs/references are used. LOL! 

TOO COINCIDENTAL? An L.A. Superior Court may be deciding, as Mr. Dogg is beginning to prepare the case, today; and has already filed and won a FEDERAL lawsuit, versus City of Los Angeles, on free speech/Constitutional issues. SO THIS AIN'T NO JOKE, FELLAZ! 

ABOUT ZUMA DOGG: "Legend"/KABC, "A Treasure Of Venice"/L.A. Times, "An L.A. Superstar, TV Icon."/L.A. Weekly. As seen on ABC Nightline/Good Day L.A./Howard Stern. (ZD's songs are ALL OVER SOUNDCLOUD/ETC.) NOT HARD to come across, "ZUMA DOGG," online.

THE (SOON TO BE NAMED AS) DEFENDANTS' VERSION: 

LYRICS by ZUMA DOGG (in Speaker audio above):
  • ZUMA DOGG LYRICS: "Like Marvin Gaye, got something to say, let's get it on. Cause I'm hot. Hot like an oven. A sexual evening on a Saturday Night. Like Marvin Gaye, a sexual feeling. Throughout the night, a sexual evening. More than just sexual healing. Marvin Gaye, more than a feeling. More than just sexual healing. Baby, this song is like Marvin, 'Sexual healing. 'This track reminds me of, 'Sexual Healing.' Let's get it on. Let's get it on. The sexual healing...let's get it on. Gotta give it up. Gotta give it up. What's going on. Marvin Gaye, let's get it on. Get your back up off the wall...." 
"Marvin Gaye"
(feat. Meghan Trainor)

Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got the healing that I want
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

We got this king size to ourselves
Don't have to share with no one else
Don't keep your secrets to yourself
It's kama sutra show and tell (yeah)
Woah
There's loving in your eyes
That pulls me closer
(Ooh it pulls me closer)
It's so subtle
(It's so subtle)
I'm in trouble
(I'm in trouble)
But I'd love to be in trouble with you

Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got the healing that I want
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got to give it up to me
I'm screaming mercy, mercy please
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

[Meghan Trainor:]
And when you leave me all alone
I'm like a stray without a home
I'm like a dog without a bone
I just want you for my own
I got to have you babe
Woah
There's loving in your eyes
That pulls me closer
(Ooh it pulls me closer)
It's so subtle
(It's so subtle)
I'm in trouble
(I'm in trouble)
But I'd rather be in trouble with you

Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
Ooh babe, you got the healing that you want (yeah)
Like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got the healing that I want
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on, babe
You got to give it up to me
I'm screaming mercy, mercy please
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
Just like they say it in a song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye get it on

LEGAL DETAILS: 

Writer(s): Charlie Puth, Nick Seeley, Jacob Luttrell, Julie Frost

Copyright: Producer Nick Production And Publishing, 

Charlie Puth Music Publishing, Lslx Music, Artist 101 Publishing Group, Totally Famous Music, W.B.M. Music Corp., Emi April Music Inc., Warner-tamerlane Publishing Corp., Artist Publishing Group East