Monday, May 19, 2008

Silicon Valley Blog Says, "Zuma Dogg Educates us all"

Well, I don’t want Zuma Dogg to get a big head, so big that he can’t fit his head through the City Hall Doors down LA way but he has really helped me understand City Politics. Having come from a Land Down-under where politics can be dirty and where we understood all the players, I thought life here would prove to be different but I guess I’m wrong.

I’m just starting to understand the players and the complicated web they weave. The ins and outs of their relationships. As I’ve said the Internet is an amazing tool. I’m starting to think that there are some over laps of friendships and relationships in the mission city. It may appear that I’m digressing from the title of this blog - but I don’t because Zuma Dogg gave me the inspiration to look harder and seek information.

Click here for full post

SEE ALSO: "Santa Clara Needs A Zuma Dogg" (I gotta franchise myself, y'all!)

And thanks so much! WOW! When I am wondering whether I should blow off City Hall for public comment every morning, posts like these from outside the area makes it seem more worth it.