Monday, May 19, 2008

Photo: Zuma Dogg Poses With Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa (Suitable For Framing)

I don't know whether this will be the "Battle of the Mayors '09" photo, or not. For now, it's just two amigos coming from different sides of the rope. (Plus he accepts shady campaign contributions from developers and I don't...but besides that...just two honorary "docaillos.") If it were an election to decide who is the bigger camera whore, I wonder who would win? (Probably a tie.)

Si Perro Puede!

I think it's clear the mayor is restraining me against my will and I have a McArthur Park like lawsuit on my hands. (Why did the mayor have to touch me. I was just standing there in a public place giving a first amendment protected, free speech. Then this guy walks up behind me and holds me back...AS U CAN SEE! (Is Jackie Childes available?) And Matt Dowd looks like a happy matchmaker in the background. (We weren't there for a marriage license, Matt. Fabian is jealous enough of ZD!)