Saturday, June 13, 2009

Zuma Dogg's Second Favorite Bruce Springsteen Video

It's one of those days when I keep coming back to thoughts of Springsteen's "Darkness on the Edge of Town" holding back tears that I feel I relate to this song that I used to listen to as a kid. So I wanted to post it, so I can watch it over and over today on my blog. I especially love it from, "Tonight I'll be on the hill..." In the past, I liked to call attention to Springsteen's "Badlands" -- the activist "fight" anthem...but that one has been retired and replaced with this aftermath song. To me, it's about how life moved on for everyone else while you were a degenerate and if surprises anyone to hear me refer to myself that way means you do not understand what drives Zuma Dogg at all, or what kind of person he is. And if I have "yinged" big in one way, imagine the "yang."