Monday, August 24, 2009

BREAKING NEWS FROM MAYOR SAM'S BLOG: TIMES REPORTEDLY INVESTIGATING CONTROVERSIAL TAMAR GALATZAN MAILER (Look out!)

BREAKING NEWS:

Tamar Galtzan's Decietful LAUSD Mailer is MORE Than Shady...THE MONEY COULD HAVE BEEN USED FOR LAUSD KIDS & THE CLASSROOM!


FROM "ZUMA FOR CITY COUNCIL" EMAIL INBOX:

Hello!
I have seen you at a couple of the forums and you have moxy young man.
I am sure by now you have seen the mailers from Tamar Galatzan on behalf of the LAUSD.
Full color brochures that look oddly enough like campaign mailers??

As if there is money to spare to send out two mailers in three days asking for your opinion on how the LAUSD is performing.
In 20 years I never received ONE flyer...now two in three days with a candidate's color photo, signature and quote??
This stinks!

[No wonder this guy likes me. I like him, too. He hadn't even read the blogs about this. Just a voter who sure as heck didn't like what he saw.]