Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WALL STREET ALERT: Gold Tops $1000/ounce Overnight

Dear Friends,

Some of you may be aware of my warnings regarding Wall Street and the global economy when two years ago I made some pretty bold predictions regarding BIG, BIG, SERIOUS troubles and that the market would be tanking and we would have a global recession coming our way.

I warned of pension money being at risk and warned all my friends and family to GET OUT of the market and invest in GOLD at the time.

MOST didn't listen, because who would want to listen to Zuma Dogg on Wall Street advice.

I was 100% correct on EVERY level with SHOCKING specificity.

You can choose to dispute my prophetic warnings, or not.

I AM HERE TO SAY THAT GOLD JUST HIT $1004 PER OUNCE, cracking $1000 for the first time in six months.

I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD, OR SHOULDN'T DO (but if you want to know what I think, feel free to call me/no emails on this)...

I AM ONLY HERE TO URGE YOU TO PLEASE PAY VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY CLOSE attention to Wall Street as of today.

DO NOT TAKE THIS NOTICE LIGHTLY!!!