Tuesday, October 20, 2009

NEW CROWD PLEASING VIDEO: Zuma Dogg & The NEW Mrs. Zuma Dogg Sing "Man in Mirror" With Gospel Choir at L.A. City Inauguration (7/1/09)

10/21/09: NEW ZumaShow (Half Hour Show)

NEW VIDEO: HERE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE ZD SEGMENTS EVER, JUST FOR THE FUN SPIRIT OF IT ALL.
Zuma Dogg Sings "Man in the Mirror" with Gospel Choir at L.A. City Inauguration (7/1/09) [Featuring the NEW Mrs. Zuma Dogg] (She asks if I'm "Scooby Dogg.") And watch how the spirit compelled me and I did an INSANE backbend limbo at the end of the video that I have NO IDEA HOW I DID IT. (So no need to ask. It was real. I really did that. And I have NO idea...but the SPIRIT OF MICHAEL!!!! HOO! HOO! HOO! Na, na, na, na, na, na...na, na-na, na-na.


SEE ALSO: Zuma Dogg booked on MANCOW'S NATIONAL Morning Drive Talk Radio Show THIS FRIDAY. (It's being promoted as, "Set trippin' on City Hall, it's Zuma Dogg."

I'll be fired up at 5:45am, L.A. time ready to bring my "Zuma Dogg" fraud, waste and abuse message about L.A. City Hall to a NATIONAL audience. I'm kinda tired, but gotta give the country what they want. So I agreed. Also booked on upcoming shows: Andrew Breitbart, Zuma Dogg, Newt Gingrich and George Wendt. I told them I would only do the show if I could be before Newt. ZumaShow.com