#1 UN-RESOLVED PROBLEM THE CONSTITUENTS FACE AT THIS POINT REGARDING THE BUDGET AND SERVICES CRISIS IS THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO ELECTED OFFICIAL IN THE CITY WHO IS STANDING UP AND TAKING ON ANY LEADERSHIP!!! EVERYONE SEES WE ARE HEADED FOR THE BUZZ SAW...BUT NO ONE IS GRABBING THE WHEEL OF THE SHIP. If this were an airplane, the pilots would be dead behind the controls. SOMEONE FROM THE CROWD, EVENTUALLY MUST EMERGE, RAISE THEIR HAND AND SAY, "I KNOW HOW TO LAND THE PLANE," AND JUMP BEHIND THE CONTROLS.
AN URGENT MESSAGE TO U.S PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA...MAYOR AND COUNCIL ARE DEAD BEHIND THE WHEEL AND WE ARE HEADED FOR THE BUZZ SAW. THERE IS NOT ONE LEADER IN THE CITY WHO IS STANDING UP AND CALLING ANY SHOTS, AT ALL. THEY ARE ALL JUST WAITING FOR THE SHIP TO HIT THE ICEBERG, THEN SINK AND SAY, "IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING, IT WASN'T MY DEPARTMENT/JOB."
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MUST STEP IN...IT IS AN ISSUE OF PUBLIC SAFETY AND IS QUICKLY BECOMING AN ISSUE OF NATIONAL SECURITY CONCERN! CALL 3-1-1 FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND TELL ANTONIO YOU'RE SENDING ROHM ON A JET TO SEE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!
AND NOW, MORE TWITTER UPDATES:
- STEVE COOLEY announces exploratory committe to run for CA Attny General. Based on what achievements besides simply showing up, I don't know?
- NEW EMBEDDED VIDEO: Zuma Dogg Recaps "Quality & Productivity" Meeting including NEW INFO from LA City CAO on BUDGET: http://LADailyBlog.com
- PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: You have a REAL FUCKING PROBLEM in Los Angeles. A MASSIVE BUDGET CRISIS AND NO CITY LEADERSHIP! YOU MUST INTERVENE!
- City Attorney needs to advise Council that their lack of action regarding the budget puts constituents' "entitlement" of services at risk!
- City Attorney needs to advise his client (City Council) that their lack of action regarding the budget has severely worsened problem.
- ZD feels good about Miguel Santana as the new CAO. Not HIS fault of the news he is delivering. Need LEADERS to enact his recommendations.
- Most HEARTBREAKING/OUTRAGING news from CAO M Santana at today's Q&P meeting was, if budget was dealt with a year ago, wouldn't be this bad!
- City Hall wants new parcel taxes on ballot for libraries & fire services but knows they have to show voters they did everything else, first.
- ZD will be watching to see if City can get pension reform done because it doesn't affect the decision makers. If they can't agree on that...
- PENSION REFORM: Although it won't do ONE THING to solve CURRENT $ crisis, ZD will be watching to see if City can at least pull THAT off.
- L.A. BUDGET NEWS: CAO Miguel Santana announced at today's "Quality & Productivity" meeting, "L.A. will be 'pay as you go' L.A."
- EXCLUSIVE L.A. CITY BUDGET NEWS: L.A. CAO Miguel Santana is recommending to CUT "Human Resources" Dept. and put HOLD on City's credit card.
- YouTube: Good Morning From Zuma Dogg & Matt Dowd (Topic: Garcetti's Abusive 1st Amendment Violations During Council... http://ow.ly/16jzvg
- VIDEO: Good Morning from Zuma Dogg & Matt Dowd at NEW Venice blogging studios. Topic: Garcetti's 1st Amendment Violations. http://ow.ly/VcJw
- QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY COMMISSION MEETING - TODAY at 12noon...12th floor...City Hall EAST, Downtown Los Angeles (Adjacent to Skid Row).
- QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY: Many issues regarding homeless could be solved in L.A. County, but Supervisors have to change "CAN'T DO IT" mindset.
- QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY: In 2010, it's going to take new and innovative measures to make it through crisis. Luckily, it's ALL common sense.
- QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY: So many bureaucratic processes were put in place by County/City on PURPOSE. Could EASILY remedy with a DECISION!
- QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY (Q&P) IN L.A. COUNTY: Starts with DECISION from Supervisors & Council that County WANTS to be "customer oriented."
- Zuma Dogg Invites You To HEMP CON - 2010, Presented by NORML BEVERLY HILLS (90210) http://ow.ly/16jjWW
- Celebrity Endorserer Zuma Dogg says, "High Country Goji Berry" KOMBUCHA drink is the CHAMPAGNE of Kombucha drinks. Available at Whole Foods.
- ZD's OFFICIAL KOMBUCHA DRINK: High Country - Goji Berry. As celebrity endorserer, ZD says, "High Country is least disgusting tasting!"
- OFFICIAL COMMEMORATIVE POSTER: HEMP CON 2010 - Coming to L.A. Convention Center February 19-21. http://twitpic.com/xmpqd
- http://twitpic.com/xmpqd -
- RT @FionaWeber: ZD here's a 'schmap' for the convention: http://schmap.it/SOK9gL?a - Fiona, Thanks 4 HDZ UP. Something new that looks cool.
- ZUMA DOGG to be GUEST SPEAKER at 3-day Beverly Hills NORML Convention at Los Angeles Convention Center in February. Details coming soon...
- Zuma Dogg's Los Angeles Weekend Twitter Update - ZD VIDEO PROMO: Webcam test video from my NEW video blog studios. ... http://ow.ly/16ji2N
- KARAOKE TONIGHT @ Rick's Tavern on Main Street. Yes, people in area are realizing the legendary ZD can be seen bustin' out Vegas style show!
- The Problem With L.A. Activism: Get a bunch of activists in a room to create "change" and first thing they do is vote to cut council salary.
- BIGGEST Problem with Neighborhood Council System: Participants are selfish NIMBYs who don't see BIG CITY PICTURE beyond their own 500ft.
- SEEMS KINDA NUTTY: In historic budget crisis where city is about to come to a hault, seems kinda nutty to be so focused on "Density" issues?
- KREKORIAN KRYPTONITE=BUDGET & SPENDING: Ask former State ASSemblyman Paul Krekorian where he would cut ONE DOLLAR of State spending. DOH!
- ZD VIDEO PROMO : Webcam test video from my NEW video blog studios. Witness the ZD video archives! http://ow.ly/UWwA