Sunday, February 14, 2010

FOR SALE: "LA Daily Blog" DOMAIN NAME (URL) - Too Hungry To Blog...

FOR SALE: The domain name (URL) http://ladailyblog.com. I am going to go back to Zuma Dogg sites, and do not need this domain name. It's know to drive a lot of traffic and rank high on the search engines. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE DOMAIN NAME, "LADailyBlog.com" - send best offer to ZumaDogg@Gmail.com. (Opening bid: $7500)

It's not worth it for me to blog, anymore. I'll do videos on the ZumaCam for all updates. But all the other stuff (typing and linking and posting and all that) is too much of a drain without financial sustainability.

Please don't complain or tell me I should keep going. AND REMEMBER, any support you have given me is for "services rendered" (previous efforts). I gave it all I got, and I wake up again today in pain and without enough money to run the day. ADIOS! BEEN A BLAST! (I may blog here still, on things I deem fit...but SERIOUSLY, the point is, can do VIDEOS, but have to give some stuff up. SORRY!) Technology is supposed to make things easier. It's easier for me to do video than blog posts. And video is more entertaining and you can get WAY MORE stuff in than you could ever blog in a day.

COMMENT:
YOU IDIOTS STILL AREN'T TALKING ABOUT PENSION MONEY ON WALL STREET!