Saturday, February 13, 2010

MESSAGE TO CITY ATTORNEY OFFICE: Please Warn Council, Things Zuma Dogg Will Be Saying In Chambers Is PROTECTED SPEECH (no matter how uncomfortable!)

To: Los Angeles City Attorney's Office
Fr: Zuma Dogg
Re: Free Speech During Council Meeting During EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE Comments
Dt: 02-13-10

Dear L.A. City Attorney's Office,

Please be advised that due to your client's extremely outrageous behavior and lack of action, which I consider has now become a public safety emergency, as well as budgetary), I will be upping the ante as I become even more outraged and my only outlet for such expression is during public comment during the L.A. City Council meetings. I will be saying VERY UNCOMFORTABLE things, that walk the line of good taste -- HOWEVER, AT ALL TIME, I WILL ONLY BE SAYING THINGS THAT ARE STILL CURRENTLY PROTECTED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

It is a document your client is not very familiar with, so please sit them down and read them the first amendment. Because if any one of them interrupts me to yap their trap, I will immediatley walk across the street to file another lawsuit, on another MUCH MORE CRIPPLING TO THE CITY ISSUE AND THE INTERRUPTING COUNCILMEMBER WILL BE NAMED IN THE SUIT!

SO PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ZUMA DOGG BECOME THE "SUE THE SHIT OUT OF THE CITY GUY."

IT'S BAD ENOUGH YOUR CLIENT'S "CODE OF CONDUCT" IS ABOUT TO BE SHOVED UP GARCETTI'S ASS!

Respectfully Submitted,
The Icon