Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Phone Call To ZD From Iraq War Veteran=Top ZD Inspirational Highlight from "A Decade of Zuma Dogg"


by Zuma Dogg on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 3:12pm

A DECADE OF ZUMA DOGG: A couple years ago, a guy called, from North Carolina, or somewhere around there. Said he was, "home recovering from the war in Iraq." And that he and his friend just did a "Zuma Dogg Marathon," where they watched every ZD video on the internet. (A 72-hour event, I'm told!) Since he said he was, "recovering," I jumped in to ask, "How are you doing?" He quickly brushed off the recovery saying, "Oh, I'm alright!" He sounded so upbeat, but I imagined him in bed with a missing limb, or something. So he moved off the topic and said, "Don't worry about me...just keep doing what you're doing. That's what we're fighting for. That's what it's all about." [So on days like these when I'm sittin' around un-used, it's frustrating, cause I wanna do BIG things. But it's all just fading/slipping away, instead. Enjoy the YouTube memories.]