Saturday, August 20, 2011

President OBAMA: Since You're On "Working Vacation," Watch This FEDERAL MATTER on Venice Boardwalk (Venice Beach, Always Entertaining! Check it out!)

9PM UPDATE: THE PROBLEMS I AM HAVING ON VENICE BOARDWALK, ARE FEDERAL MATTERS, and OBAMA is a FEDERAL EXECUTIVE. ZD needs to blog about HIM, too, now.

So, PROBABLY didn't see this, cause soon as it posted, Google stats showed SOMETHING FUNKY w/post! (MY THOUGHTS ON OBAMA!) http://t.co/J7esZea

SATURDAY 6PM UPDATE:
HERE IS VIDEO FROM TODAY'S ILLEGAL VENDING FIASCO. Suffice to say, ZD ain't lettin' no ILLEGAL VENDOR, who is CLEARLY, and unmistakably selling COMMERCIALLY PRODUCED GOODS (Which is CURRENTLY illegal, WITHOUT the new ordinance), tell ZUMA DOOG, who just won a 5 YEAR BATTLE, INCLUDING A RULING IN FEDERAL COURT OVER PROTECTED, 1st AMENDMENT ISSUES...TELL ME I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DO THOSE FEDERALLY PROTECTED THINGS...AND THE PROBLEM L.A. CITY HAS...IS I CONTINUE TO BE PREVENTED FROM THOSE ACTIVITIES, BECAUSE THE CITY CONTINUES TO ALLOW THE SAME ILLEGAL VIOLATORS TO RETURN, DAY AFTER DAY TO CONTINUE DOING THE THINGS, I HAVE BEEN BLOGGING AND SPENDING HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH LAPD/BILL ROSENDAHL, DISCUSSING. BUT TODAY, IT WAS WORSE THAN EVER! AND I HAD A THREE PERSON PRO-FILM CREW, STANDING-BY! (2 OF WHOM WERE FLOWN IN FROM CHICAGO!)

SO LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT! Have LAPD Captian call me. I will sit in the car, with the cops, and drive em around and point out what to do, and they will do it, THEN, FIRST TIME! (Quality Management/EFFICIENT SYTLE!) And I am serious, and please make sure I get the call, TODAY, telling me what time, on Sunday. Cause if this shit isn't cleaned up by Sunday, YOU WILL NOT HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE DURING VACATIONS, IF IT SPILLS INTO NEXT WEEK! (Kinda like, "Summer School, for the DUNCES...but ZD's summer school ain't cancelled, unlike LAUSD's!) CALL NOW! OPERATORS STANDING BY. AND THIS IS NOT THE "PARODY" PART OF MY BLOG! SO DON'T FUCK UP!

NOW WATCH THIS, AND MAKE SURE I DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER SEE THAT ILLEGAL DISPLAY OF COMMERCIAL SHIT, AGAIN!


As I walked away, I turned down a side alley, and RAN down Speedway, then went into a restaurant on Rose. (From Paloma starting point.) WHY WAS THE GUY IN THIS VIDEO WALKING UP ROSE, FROM THE BACK ALLEY ZD WAS JUST SEEN MOVIN' DOWN? Why was he lookin' back and forth, both ways, up and down the boardwalk, as I watched him from inside the restaurant through the window.

AND WHY IS HIS BOOTH STILL SET UP, WHEN I JUST WENT BACK THERE TO SHOW HOW HIS BOOTH WOULDN'T BE THERE, ANYMORE!

BUT, the cops told my friend (ALL ON CAMERA W/PRO CREW) that they didn't know exactly which guy I was talking about...EVEN THOUGH I GAVE SPECIFIC BOOTH LOCATION, OF WHICH THERE COULD HAVE BEEN, NO MISTAKE, UNLESS YOU ARE RAY CHARLES...BOTH BLIND, AND DEAD! DAMN!

AND THE PROBLEM IS, I said to LAPD cops, "Should I show you who he is?" And they said, "No, that may just incite it." HOW??? THE POLICE ARE THERE? ( I WASN'T GONNA WALK UP AND POINT MY FINGER IN HIS FACE...but could have gotten within half a block to poiint him out. PLUS, I had him on the video you didn't care to see.

But, then these cops say they don't know who I was talkin' about...SO HERE HE IS!!! TAKE THIS PICTURE WITH YOU, CAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER REMEMBER! There are SO MANY people, who look EXACTLY LIKE THIS, in that EXACT SPOT, EVERY DAY! (You'll NEVER be able to find him!)



And/But, if it isn't about thuggery, IT'S ABOUT A CLEARLY ILLEGAL DISPLAY! GET HIM ON THAT. CHECK HIM FOR A KNIFE, CAUSE HE WAS WILLING TO FOLLOW ME DOWN A BACK ALLEY TO PROTECT HIS "BUSINESS INTERESTS." (Which I am always told, "This is my business.") ONLY PROBLEM, it is NOT a business zone. It is a FREE SPEECH ZONE...and I couldn't find any spaces for any of that, today, AS U CAN SEE. And if you are CONSIDERING it your place of business, you will do ANYTHING to protect it, I guess. AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM!

PLEASE CALL IMMEDIATELY, TO LET ZD KNOW WHEN HE WILL BE RIDING ALONG WITH LAPD TO GET THIS SHIT DONE, ONCE AND FOR ALL..YOU ARE ALL SPINELESS, LAZY, COWARDS...AND I AIN'T LOSING MY FREE SPEECH OVER THIS ILLEGAL BULLSHIT...WHY ARE STILL READING, WHEN YOU SHOULD BE CALLING ME, NOW!

YESTERDAY'S (FRIDAY'S) ILLEGAL-COMMERCIAL VENDING FREE SPEECH PREVENTION!:

More on the guy in this video...THE SINGER, not the vendor! (Hear his songs, HERE!)

ZUMA DOGG'S HARD-ROCKIN', POLITICAL ANTHEM, ABOUT ALL OF THIS FEDERAL MESS:


More on the ENTIRE, FIVE YEAR, FEDERAL VIOLATION, THAT JUST WON'T QUIT: ZumaDogg.com

#TeaParty will LOVE #ZumaDogg and his message, at NATIONAL level. Already tested the material. http://LACityNews.com: Five year history on the fraud, waste and abuse that got us into this NATIONAL, U.S. CRISIS...MOSTLY over PENSION FRAUD! Non-profits a BIG SCAM, too. HOUSING!!! Pick a topic, do a Google search for "Zuma-Dogg" (and "whatever fraud, waste and abuse topic, you want to find out about!) ex: Bribes, FBI Investigation, Subprime, Pension Fraud, Non-Profit, Affordable Housing, Janice Hahn, Federal Stimulus Money, 1st Amendment, U.S. Constitution, Villaraiogsa, Gloria Molina, Wetherly Captial...anything...and like Steven Tyler, from American Idol, once said...you ain't gonna miss a thing. (SOME already in prison over ZD's blogging...ask Andrew Cuomo. Others, still to come. ONE GUY got carried away in handcuffs, yesterday, when he got tangled up in ZD's FEDERAL VENICE BEACH BOARDWALK ISSUE!)