Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Zuma Dogg Tweets Auto-biography for People With A.D.D. (Like ZD) via Tweets! ("A Decade of Zuma Dogg" in ONE Blog Post/Lots of Hollywood Name Dropping

[PICTURED: Seems like an innocuous enough guy. History now proves, otherwise, much to his surprise. And it's led to his SSI diagnosed, disabled demise.]

JUDGE FOR YOURSELF IF THIS IS ALL TRUE, OR IF ZD'S SSI DIAGNOSED "NARCISSISTIC/GRANDEUR" LABEL (AMONG OTHERS) IS ACCURATE. (ZD maintains, the two are not mutually exclusive. Aka: THEY COULD BOTH BE TRUE, and both are, in my opinion!) IT'S ALL POSTED FOR PUBLIC RECORD AT ZUMADOGG.com.

ZUMA TWEETS (8/17/11):

  • FULL CIRCLE: ZD=like teenager, again. That's how I'm living. Sitting in room, recording music demos, listening to same 70's/80's music, now classics! 15 minutes ago
  • WHY ZD=PROPHET: In '07, blogged, subprime burst was coming, Wall St would crash, LA was overly invested in shady stocks, and would go broke. 25 minutes ago
  • YOU'RE WELCOME!: Housing Committee was allowing owners to kick out tenants in violation of City Charter. ZD=such big stink=they had to stop. 28 minutes ago
  • $2 BILLION+ PROJECT: After ZD discovered PENSION MONEY invested in Grand Ave Project, made such big stink THEY PULLED OUT. Project folded. 29 minutes ago
  • YOU'RE WELCOME, PEOPLE OF LA!: A month into ZD being City Hall gadfly, Police had to give Dept ADOBE presentation on how to do things RIGHT! 32 minutes ago
  • Remember "Special Event Fee Waivers?" I say, "remember," cause although ENTIRE Neighborhood Council/activists let fly under nose, ZD DIDN'T. 34 minutes ago
  • LAUGHABLE: For yrs, Neighborhood Council members & "activists" let council tell them they couldn't video meeting. Off to a bad start, loser. 35 minutes ago
  • LA WEEKLY ACKNOWLEDGED ZD CHANGED FOR ALL: City Hall didn't let you video council meetings. ZD told council, "SHOVE THAT, IT'S THE U.S.!" 37 minutes ago
  • DUMB, BLIND, NUTTY NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL MEMBERS: If you don't think ZD shut down L.A. pension fraud, see what happened to Wetherly Capital. 39 minutes ago
  • While these wacky, NIMBY NC members are haggling over their $50,000 funding, ZD had pension execs who pilfered/lost BILLIONS thrown in jail. 41 minutes ago
  • ZD walks into city hall, over Venice Beach issue. While waiting to speak, smelled fishy bullshit. EXPOSED IT! Became historic, legend/icon. 44 minutes ago
  • "You're a genius! What do you do, sit around 18 hrs a day and study agendas?" Richard Alarcon to ZD, after my public comment on his item. 46 minutes ago
  • "You KNOW you're a genius, Zuma Dogg?" L.A. Councilman Jose Huizar to ZD, after I rained on his project with ZD public comment. Thanks, bro! 47 minutes ago
  • ZD="A crusader" -Garshady. "Stunned/amazed" -Wesson. "Good man. He's done a lot of good for people of LA -Zine. "Venice Treasure" -Rosendahl 48 minutes ago
  • If you wonder why I say it makes me cranky in tweet below; it triggers all the previous memories, as I reflect, SSI disabled stuck in chair. 54 minutes ago
  • If you look at tonight's tweets, you'll see I can't go outside. Was recognized at FIRST store I stepped into today, and it makes me cranky. 55 minutes ago
  • O.K., it's 11:30pm. Time for ONE MORE "Americano" to get ready for bedtime. (Will make it single shot, NOT double. R U CRAZY!) 58 minutes ago
  • ZD: "A public access icon." - LA Weekly, "Local Legend" - Doug McIntyre/Red-Eye Radio. "One of my favorite people on TV." -Richard Riordan. about an hour ago
  • "Brain-seizing artistry. A local underground superstar. -D. Harvey/LA Weekly about an hour ago
  • Hear hip hop hits of Zuma Dogg from his cable show that made him "public access icon," according to LA Weekly: http://t.co/Rlz8Gny about an hour ago
  • ZD Jukebox of songs from "Greatest Hits CD." Songs and Old Skool cable show classics. ZD's "Box Set" online: http://t.co/Rlz8Gny about an hour ago
  • Point of all my tweets below is: DAMN! You would've thought after all of that, I wouldn't be sitting here sitting in a chair, slippin' away. about an hour ago
  • I walked into store and clerk says, "I heard you just bought a Silk soy milk at Ralphs." (Clerk's pal saw ZD and called to tell him=HUGE!) about an hour ago
  • From now on when people ask, "HOW did YOU know/DO that?" My reply will be, "How did you NOT/wrong question, loser." It's a twisted question. about an hour ago
  • I MUST HAVE, "I'M WRONG" tattooed on my head. ZD=always scoffed, scorned, told he is wrong. Then a year later am asked, "How did YOU know?" about an hour ago
  • If you use market research to tell you what to do, instead of to confirm what you already know, you are a no-instincts loser/find a new job. about an hour ago
  • Not only did Tony Robbins bow down to me on his own stage, creating ZD myth to his crowd. Also sent me a letter calling my work, "fabulous!" about an hour ago
  • When Tony Robbins bowed down to ZD on stage, thought, "COOL!." But longtime staffers said, he never did that. ZD become legend w his crowd! about an hour ago
  • PROFOUND ANSWER: "I can't be his mother and I can't lose another friend." - Robert Plant to Zuma Dogg, on Led Zep reunion, pre-Page reunion. about an hour ago
  • Met almost ALL the R&R Hall of Fame rockers, NO QUESTION, when Robert Plant walks into the room, almost KNOCKED OVER by the star appeal. about an hour ago
  • When I met Mick, he apologized to ZD, up front, cause he had bad cold from outdoor winter gig. And I couldn't understand a WORD from Keith. about 2 hours ago
  • When Rolling Stones came to D.C, promoter pulled Mick through VIP area making sure ZD was FIRST to meet him, as other waited. Then, Keith. about 2 hours ago
  • BATTLE OF THE SITCOM QUEENS OVER ZD AT FAMILY BBQ: Patricia Heaton and Courtney Cox. Was invited to BOTH their family functions. Ah, ladies! about 2 hours ago
  • While still doing TV sitcom "extra" work, was doing gig on "Loves Raymond." Someone told Patty Heaton it was ZD. SHE CAME RUNNING OVER! about 2 hours ago
  • "Zuma Dogg Show" not only ran in L.A., but to an even BIGGER audience in Ventura County. ZD=ELVIS BIG in Camarillo, T.O., Santa Paula, etc. about 2 hours ago
  • Dan Cortese shouted out ZD, but I didn't reply, cause he's too good looking/Mr. Perfect. Next time, I gave in. Turns out, A SUPER COOL BRO! about 2 hours ago
  • Emilio Estevez told me, "Kate Hudson Chris Robinson are 'addicted' to ZD Show. Can't turn it off." (Those 3 talking about ZD at NYE party?) about 2 hours ago
  • A hot chick approaches ZD, says, "My boyfriend is #1 ZD fan. Can you say, "Hello," on phone. It was Emilio Estevez. Became pals. GREAT GUY! about 2 hours ago
  • Imagine walking into Malibu bar, after local paper ran ad promoting your mere attendance, to crowd JUMPING UP to cheer upon your entrance=ZD about 2 hours ago
  • If you can imagine walking thru Westlake Village mall and having 20 kids swamp you, while mom drive camera over in SUV=day in life of ZD. about 2 hours ago
  • Always suffered from low self esteem, but when I look back, I guess I DO see why media calls ZD a hero, icon, genius, legend, prophet, etc. about 2 hours ago
  • Eric Garshady thinks, "People throughout city know me, as much as ZD." YEAH, but YOU R know for the things they LOVE ME for exposing, Loser. about 2 hours ago
  • THE MAGIC OF ZD: Most people who resonate with international marketing & quality mngmt consultants (Age 50-90) don't also do so with teens. about 2 hours ago
  • Quality & Productivity, Marketing, Market Research, Radio Programming, Comedy, Politics, Singing=ALWAYS ENDS UP BEING CALLED GENIUS/GURU. about 2 hours ago
  • Do Google Search for "Al Ries" (Marketing.) After getting to know me, said I could, "ghost write" answers for him, cause I had him, "down." about 2 hours ago
  • DO A GOOGLE SEARCH for "W. Edwards Deming." He sent me a letter of praise in my interpretation of his work. Sent international shock waves. about 2 hours ago
  • In case you wonder why I have all these R&R stories: Was known for being able to walk into any city and take station from worst to first. about 2 hours ago
  • After Springsteen won Grammy, at the "after" after party, about 12 people. ZD was one of them. Sharing appetizers w Bruce & Tommy Mattolla. about 2 hours ago
  • When Led Zep was inducted into R&R Hall of Fame at Waldorf and ZD needed a ticket, it came from ZEP BAND MANAGEMENT/sat at JPJ's MGMT table. about 2 hours ago
  • When you were visiting NYC, and hotel space was a problem, and you stay at Whitney Houston's condo, while she's away, that means you are ZD. about 2 hours ago
  • When Whitney Houston has a cocktail party, and she kisses your ass and says how much she likes your tie, imagine how important you must be. about 2 hours ago
  • When Tina Turner came to Washington, D.C. for big promotional dinner, you don't just end up sitting next to her, like ZD, by random chance. about 2 hours ago
  • How many of you would could imagine having Bon Jovi keep crowd waiting/delay show, till you and your ride got backstage to say, "Hello." about 2 hours ago
  • How many of you would like to have Elton John's promoter LITERALLY wave him down from steps to stage (postponing show), to meet you? ZD has. about 2 hours ago
  • CHILLS, Y'ALL: Was given FRONT ROW CENTER AISLE seat for McCartney/Giants Stadium '93. As I took to my seat, Paul gave ZD a nod and a wink! about 2 hours ago
  • ZD=EFFORTLESS MAGIC: Do you know the demand for seat A1 (front, center, aisle) for McCartney @ Giants Stadium in '93? TICKET HANDED to ZD! about 2 hours ago
  • Was lurking around Run-DMC's VIP room @HOBlues. Security opens door for ZD. I say, "I don't have a pass." He says, "ZD doesn't NEED a pass." about 2 hours ago
  • Response to what I've done as a guy off the street, has been mind-blowing & I know why it's called that. Makes you wanna blow your mind out. about 3 hours ago
  • Dennis Franz=ZD's FAVORITE TV ACTOR! I saw him at Starbucks and told him. He replied, "I've seen YOU on TV. Keep doin' what you're doing." about 3 hours ago
  • Once, I was at a Stone Temple Pilots show and guitarist Dean shouts me out FROM THE STAGE! (But he called me by my REAL name, not ZD. DOH!) about 3 hours ago
  • Once, I was expecting important phone call. When it rang, I excitedly picked it up, but it was only Courteney Cox inviting me to her house. about 3 hours ago
  • Was walking down street. SUV pulls up/gives USUAL ZD shout out. I shout out back. THIS guy was more persistent, waves me over=ADAM SANDLER. about 3 hours ago
  • Once, this MILF comes up to ZD. Says, "You're that guy my kid stays locked in his room, 24/7, watching tapes of your show, aren't you?" YES! about 3 hours ago
  • Fondest memories of "Decade of ZD" are the smiles beaming from parents and their kids, telling me ZD Show only time they all laugh together! about 3 hours ago
  • ANOTHER VET walks up to me and says, "Just got back from Iraq, thru San Diego. Best part of being back, is getting to see your show, again." about 3 hours ago
  • Once my phone rang. Was recovering Iraq war vet saying, "just watched EVERY ZD video on net. That's what we're fighting for. Keep it up!" about 3 hours ago
  • Walking down beach, passing B-day party, girl grabs ZD, "My brother is your #1 fan." ZD says, "Hello." He says, "biggest honor of his life." about 3 hours ago
  • Do you KNOW impact you have to make to have people drive around L.A., hoping to bump into you. Had people tell me they've done that, for ZD. about 3 hours ago
  • Was strollin thru usual plaza, once. Guy approaches says, "Been scouring LA, hoping to bump into you. Recognized this place from your show." about 3 hours ago
  • One Malibu Sunday, I saw Kesley Grammer at plaza. Was walking to him w/ZDcam, when some kids in SUV roll up. Thought for KG, but was for ZD! about 3 hours ago
  • When considering how widely-recognized the name, "Zuma Dogg" is in L.A., not for silly, jibber-jabber. For most deeply appreciated efforts. about 3 hours ago
  • Remember folks, ZD is NOT a paid professional. Just a guy who woke up every day, and tried to live it, and it became a celebrated spectacle. about 3 hours ago
  • In the past decade, try to think of ONE person off L.A. street (not Paid Media/Hollywood machine celebrity) that MORE PEOPLE wanted to meet. about 3 hours ago
  • A loser I know in Malibu w/ideas in his head he never expressed, publicly, claims to identify w/ZD. 1000s didn't praise your stuff, already. about 4 hours ago
  • NOT EVEN ICONS: Don't know causes other "tortured" artists' despair. But in ZD's case, too much intense praise, while now stuck in chair. about 4 hours ago
  • You may think it's terrible how I recant accolades of past decade of ZD (genius, hero, icon, prophet, legend, etc) Not braggin, COMPLAINING! about 4 hours ago
  • Can't reach out & ask people to do things/collaborate/help w a project, cause I can't take hearing excuses why too busy, or cancellations. about 4 hours ago
  • "Went one day too long, waiting for City Hall, at Venice, to rescind. Now, I wake up every day, like a kite, off the string, in the wind." about 4 hours ago
  • I think "Rolling Stones" means tumblin' around, free, out of control. Maybe ZD's band should be called, "Kites Off The String." Even wilder! about 4 hours ago
  • GETTING APPOINTED TO VILLARAIGOSA'S FIRE&POLICE PENSION COMMISH=like getting appointed to mob/gang. Ain't gettin' in, unless part of club. about 4 hours ago
  • ARE SUCH GREAT FOLKS W SO MUCH TO OFFER, TILL CARRIED AWAY IN HANDCUFFS: Villar appoints new future criminal to Fire&Police Pension Commish. about 4 hours ago
  • Which domain URL do you think is more effective? AustinForLA.org, or AustinBeutnerForMayor.com. (Plus, hard to remember .org, not .com.) about 4 hours ago
  • OOPS: It's http://t.co/KM7vp8X. (He doesn't have the .com.) Good luck getting people to remember ".org." Almost IMPOSSIBLE for most. ;-( about 4 hours ago
  • ARE YOU KIDDING?: Austin Beunter LOSES the domain URL he's been using for his mayoral campaign? http://t.co/oWGBIXx LOSER! UN-ORGANIZED! about 4 hours ago
  • When Google search for someone's name or a phrase links to my blog, I can see what keyword it linked from. A LOT OF CITY HALL NAMES, TODAY! about 4 hours ago
  • OH MAN, some HILARIOUS Google keyword searches, going on today, relating to City Hall people & cronies. SOMETHING'S GOING ON? INVESTIGATION? about 4 hours ago
  • Sorry: Been a decade of too many intense accolades from uncounted 1000s across LA/Ventura area. Now, the fermented memories are too intense. about 5 hours ago
  • Response to my efforts, been overly intense. But I'm stuck in a chair. Will eventually have to blast these fermented memories into the air. about 5 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl I can't put myself @ risk fighting for boardwalk space w/people BREAKING LAW to be there/willing to break it to stay there. about 8 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl Problem w Venice Boardwalk, now. If one is willing to BREAK laws to earn money, they're willing to BREAK laws to protect it. about 8 hours ago
  • When I walk into store and first customer recognizes ZD as ICON that he is, while I sink in quicksand, says I need marketing/promotion help. about 9 hours ago
  • "People show up to see me speak ABOUT Zuma Dogg." (Random guy at store trying to explain to clerk who didn't know me, HOW HUGE ZD is in LA.) about 9 hours ago
  • ZD'S FAME GAME: YOU WILL THINK I AM MAKING THIS UP, BUT I SWEAR IT JUST HAPPENED, JUST NOW, SINCE THE LAST TWEET (cont) http://t.co/qTqmEut about 9 hours ago
  • HAD TO EXPLAIN TO LOCAL STORE CLERKS: DON'T GET ALL EXCITED/HAPPY WHEN I COME IN. Don't say a DAMN thing. SEVERE DISABILITY/DO NOT DISTURB! about 10 hours ago
  • Unknown Genius, Prophet, Hero, Treasure, Legend, Icon: How you get from first to last, chronological. All are media references to #ZUMADOGG. about 10 hours ago
  • If you are new to LA, "prophet, genius, legend, icon, treasure, folk hero...," just some of the epithets I've been labeled with, by media. about 10 hours ago
  • http://t.co/jlvBdbG: Home of greatest body of political/pop-culture entertainment on YouTube. (Music, comedy, politics.) "A Genius, Legend." about 10 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl I REALLY needed Venice boardwalk to be there for me. But it's illegal community parasites doing illegal things in MY space! about 10 hours ago
  • If intentions are pure, your spirit will soar. But in today's society, body can't sustain w/out the competitiveness that drags it back down. about 10 hours ago
ALSO: GRAMMY ALERT: Six (6) Songs from new musical, "A Venice Westside Story," by L.A. Political Folk Legend, Zuma Dogg (For Your Consideration) EZ-STREAM PLAYER, HERE!

ZUMADOGG.com: Unwitting, prophetic, legendary, icon. (But no one else was doing much, that day, by comparison.)