Saturday, October 1, 2011

NEW VIDEO: Zuma Dogg Recaps Week of NATIONAL TRIUMPHANTNESS (and NEW VILLARAIGOSA TOWN HALL VIDEO! SMOKER!!!)

[PICTURED: A CERTAIN KINGPIN IS GONNA HAVE TO INSTALL A NEW SHERIFF SOON. (It's ONLY a matter of "due process" time.) And, tell Sheriff Lee to stop looking at me, like that. He's creepin' me out. PLUS, get him AWAY from me. I CAN'T BE ASSOCIATED WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT!]

Featured facebook message of the week: Dear Zuma Dogg,
Hi. I have followed you for years and I consider you a hero for our country and the people. I need some pointers about going to city council here in Wilmington, North Carolina. [ZD: Thanks. It doesn't go to my head. Make me MUCH easier to deal with!]

VIDEO - VILLARAIGOSA GETS SET UP BY ZD'S PAL AT TOWN HALL!: ZD is a KINGPIN, too...the KINGPIN who TAKES DOWN other KINGPINS! (Right, Weezy & higher-up KINGPIN AUTHORITIES?): KINGPIN ZUMA DOGG SETS UP L.A. MAYOR VILLARAIGOSA W/HARDBALL QUESTION AT TOWN HALL MEETING. [Zuma Dogg KNEW the mayor's staffer would NEVER call Zuma Dogg...so a kingpin will DO what he's gotta DO, to get the question asked. Thanks to ZD KINGPIN CRONY, Mark Herd, who Zuma Dogg used as a decoy to confront the mayor over his PENSION APPOINTEE, WHO WAS FOUND GUILTY & LOCKED UP IN PRISON (Elliott Broidy) -- and Mr. Herd, took it from there. VERY COMPELLING VIDEO (shot by the ZumaCAM)! SCORE ONE FOR TEAM DOGG/HERD! Thank you Mark, for helping me execute this BRILLIANT KINGPIN (MY) MOVE AGAINST THE MAYOR! (YOU LOSE, CARL MILLER!)


HERE'S ZUMA DOGG & VILLARAIOGSA ENTERING THE TOWN HALL FORUM, TOGETHER...Aka: Zuma Dogg Pulls ANOTHER KINGPIN Move on Antonio! DOUBLE-DOH! (WATCH THIS!)


REVERSE ANGLE (KINGPINS STROLL FREELY ABOUT THE CROWD! STAY OUTTA KINGPIN'S WAY WHEN COVERING THE SCENARIO!)


NEW 10/01/11: I know you'll say, "I like Gene Simmons Mask" (or some other Zuma Dogg video segment, more), but DAMN, I was CRACKING UP when I watched this NUTBALL RANT, of ZD, walkin' down the street, as Venice's own "Zuma Gump" recaps a week's worth of stories that will EASILY get you an SSI "nutcase" diagnosis, if you were to tell the State doctor. HERE'S THE TWEET RE-CAP, I sent to @TonyRobbins, cause he DIGS these kinda stories from his students. (SOME of who become the MASTER!)

: Is THIS, "living with passion?" This week, Dennis Franz (war veteran/actor) re-tweeted my message to him (only re-tweet on his page!), Newt Gingrich SENT me an "@ tweet, in response to my "Interpreting Deming's 14 Points," that I am MOST proud to say, you sent me a letter in '94 calling it, "a fabulous synthesis of his 14 Points," (Deming sent me a letter calling it, "Well Done");……Read More/Full Message


[@ZumaDogg: Deming's ideas on quality led the way to Lean Six Sigma and to strong "America Now's" belief. We could save billions in government." (From: @NewtGingrich)]

CRICKETS, FROM ROMNEY: ZD tweeted A LOT of folks my 14 Pt. plan for manufacturing/job growth. Got ONE reply. NEWT GINGRICH=REPLIES TO INPUT!

FEATURED "Q&P" TWEETS:

# MAYOR ZUMA: It is my belief, it is job of mayor to FIND OUT, "how I can better help city staff better do their jobs; then local business."

# MAYOR ZUMA: As "Qualty/Prod" manager, would spend MUCH TIME traversing city, talking w/workers. "How can I help you better do your job?"

MAKING LOCAL WAVES ON THIS STORY!: ZUMA DOGG "CONNECTS-THE-DOTS" ON CRA/JOSE HUIZAR/GLORIA MOLINA/CRA/L.A. NON-PROFIT....SCAM!!! (WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE? NEEDS FBI SCRUTINY! SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVE WHAT'S NEEDED!)

VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: Zuma Dogg Exposes Alleged RICO-RACKET/Money-Launering Kickback Scheme of CRA Money & L.A. Non-Profit (FOLLOW UP!)


HERE I AM RUNNING A "KINGPIN" MOVE ON VILLARAIGOSA. yesterday (9/30/11) on NATIONAL U.S. RADIO AIRWAVES! What made it a KINGPIN move? Call in about some non-related issue...gain credibility and rapport with the audience...then, make sure you TAG/FINISH/LEAVE THE AUDIENCE WITH, "And go to LACITYNEWS.com, to read all about the FRAUD, WASTE and ABUSE at the hands of mayor ANTONIO VILLARAIGOSA. (Not even the DEMOCRAT talk show hosts will cut me off for saying that, at this point. DOH! VILLAR=SUCCESSFUL (at being a chump.)

Link

http://ZumaDogg.com