[PICTURED: Where is the CRA LOGO, Y'ALL? See agenda item link, below. For $150K in voter approved CRA/LA BOND MONEY for REDEVELOPMENT of low income blight, YOU COULD AT LEAST PUT THE LOGO ON YOUR FACEBOOK & TWITTER PAGES, AS PROMISED...IT'S EVEN FREE TO DO THAT, UNLESS YOU'RE ZEV YAROSLOVSKY! Facebook pic taken 9/25/11. Twitter pic taken today. The agenda item is WAY before that. NO MENTION OF CRA ON EITHER PAGES. (DAMN, YOU UNGRATEFUL NON-PROFIT...can't you even say, "Thanks to CRA/LA for their support of our 2011 season." IT IS FREE TO TWEET THAT! NOW, ZD has a WHOLE bunch of questions. Wonder if FBI does, too, now?]
L.A. POLITICAL ICON & KINGPIN (WHO BUSTS OTHER CORRUPT L.A. KINGPINS) EXPOSES WHAT HE BELIEVES TO BE SOME FBI WORTHY ANGLES TO INVESTIGATE, REGARDLING LOS ANGELES NON-PROFIT. Is ZD too conspiratorial, or has he just connected KINGPIN dots in L.A. County and CRA/LA MONEY! (Voter Approved Bond Money, being used, "to nurture future storytellers." But that's not the worst part. Perhaps, the CRA isn't even getting THAT?) Zuma Limbaugh O'Reilley EXPLAINS in the LA City News EXCLUSIVE!
BASED ON THIS BLOG POST:
AND, OH YEAH, the treasurer of Casa101 is a long-time life pal and school mate of L.A. Councilman Jose Huizar, who approved to money into the non-profit. The treasurer ALSO does other things for the city. (See Casa101 website/treasurer.)
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
CRA/LA APPROVES $150,000 to have logo placed on ads/fliers, promoting Huizar-Villaragiosa-Molina Connected Non-Profit, To Nurture Future Storytellers
HERE IS THE PDF FILE FOR CRA/LA FILE NO 9281 (11/18/2010) http://t.co/6toDDG1
Molina/Huizar/Essel, pouring BIG CRA MONEY into this: "“The goal & mission is to nurture future story tellers." Is CRA money given for THAT? 4 minutes ago
I GUESS when Essel approved $15,000 of CRA/LA redevelopment BOND MONEY to have logo slapped on nonprofit theater group programs, not fraud? 7 minutes ago
I GUESS you gotta throw in $5000 for the Christmas party, as long as you're giving a non-profit $150K to hand out promo fliers w/CRA logo. 9 minutes ago
CRA/LA CEO ESSEL: Is paying $10,000 to distribute fliers in Boyle Hts fraud or waste. Give Jose Aguilar $1000, and he'll do it, RIGHT! 10 minutes ago
CHRIS ESSEL: What are you doing, giving nonprofits $20,000 to merely include CRA logo in ads promoting niche, film festival/poetry readings? 12 minutes ago
When Essel approved $10,000 to have CRA logo included on a nonprofit's website/social pages & bi-monthly e-blast to 3000 people. WASTE/FRAUD 13 minutes ago
WASTE OR FRAUD?: Inclusion of CRA logo on CASA101 website/social media pages/bi-monthly e-blasts=$10,000. WOULD U PAY $10K for a mere logo? 15 minutes ago
JOSE HUIZAR quoted supporting CRA money handout to L.A. nonprofit. He's been questioned by FBI, more times than Lady Gaga on MTV red carpet. 32 minutes ago
I've NEVER seen such a BULLSHIT example of FRAUD, WASTE & ABUSE, ALL AT TGE SAME TIME: CRA money to L.A. nonprofit: PDF: http://t.co/6toDDG1 41 minutes ago
ChristineEssel/JoseHuizar/GloriaMolina. I THINK U SHOULD GET PRISON TIME after reading CRA File No. 9281 on Casa101 nonprofit. Maybe u will. 47 minutes ago
L.A. nonprofit CASA101 pays workers $30/hr x 750 hrs=$67,500/yr to hand out CRA fliers, funded w/$150,000 from CRA! CHRIS ESSEL, R U INSANE? 51 minutes ago
LET ME GUESS?: When CRA/LA gives Casa101 nonprofit $150,000 to print CRA outreach fliers, someone related to Casa101 gets printing business. 57 minutes ago
L.A. NON--PROFIT SHADINESS (CORRUPTION?) CRA/LA give $150K to Villar/Huizar/Molina Casa101 for "CRA OUTREACH!" PDF FILE: http://t.co/6toDDG1 about an hour ago
If #FBI is investigating City Hall, and isn't looking @NONPROFITS, like investigating circus animal theft and not looking for the elephants. about an hour ago
I caught the link to the file from this Mayor Sam blog post, from Monday (8/29/11):
CASA101 is moving to a larger location on 1st Street, but its financial state is still precarious as quoted, here: "While CASA 101’s new theater may be structurally solid, its financial state is still on shaky ground. CASA 101 currently only has two paid staff members; and Lopez and her husband, Emmanuel Deleage, put up their home as a collateral for a loan to finance the conversion of the new location to a theater. (ZD=OH BOY!)
The non-profit has received financial support from the offices of LA County Supervisor Gloria "KINGPIN" Molina and Los Angeles Councilmember Jose Huizar (questioned more times that Lady Gaga on the MTV awards Red Carpet). But the project also been rejected by numerous grant funders, according to Lopez . (Because grant funders tend to not like to burn money, when it's THEIR money, and not other people's [bond] money.) One must question what happen to the $150,000 outreach grant from CRA given to CASA 101?
ZD: I would like to see an accounting of the numbers they used regarding amount of people they said they would reach, at each performance, along with the number of performances, compared to number estimated in the file. Also, how many people were served at the Christmas party? What was served. For that money, better not have been hot dogs and rice & beans? And who catered the party...hope not anyone's brother, sister or best friend sleeping on your couch. And who printed the fliers? Let me guess...the guy sleeping on your couch. Just some of the questions ZD would be asking if he were an FBI investigator, but he isn't. OH YEAH, and I wonder if any of the money is being "kicked back" to anyone involved in contributing (Jose Huizar/Gloria Molina). That can be done many ways. (But I don't need to tell you those, right here, right now...cause we've been through that.
MOST RECENT LA CITY NEWS BLOG POSTS: (Aka: "Ain't No Future, In Yo' Frontin'!" And that's just "real talk." "HEAVY-WEIGHT!" Ya feel me, dough? REAL!
- ZUMA DOGG GOES UNDERCOVER, and gets to BOTTOM of LADBS (Building & Safety) SYSTEMATIC RICO-RACKET on "ERRONEOUS" LIENS (Wonder HOW Erroneous?) #FBI
- Zuma Dogg Called, "a hero for our country and the people." by Wilmington, NC and told, "Your T-Shirts Are Community Classics": BUT L.A. City BANS ME!
- L.A. City Hall Moving Ahead With "ACE" Program: Carmen Trutanich Effort to "ACE" You Out Of "DP" (DUE PROCESS!) DO NOT SET FOOT IN LOS ANGELES!
- The Zuma Dogg "DAILY CHALLENGE" - Keeping Feet on the Ground, And Keep Reaching For The Stars." Reaching is EASY...KEEPING FEET ON GROUND=NOT SO MUCH!
- ONCE THE HEADLINE HITS, IT'S TOO LATE!: ZUMADOGG FOUND DEAD IN VENICE. State documented SSI patient never received damage money to mitigate.
- U.S. Conference of Mayors Villaraigosa Faces BIG PROBLEM at HOME: Legal opinion puts City Hall's budget cuts in jeopardy (L.A. City=A SINKING SHIP!)
- Zuma Dogg's KINGPIN SCRIPT, ALREADY COMES TRUE: FBI BUSTS SHERIFF DEPUTY FOR SMUGGLING CELL PHONE INTO PRISON!
- GINGRICH TWEETS DOGG! Next "KINGPIN!" Storylines (Casa101, et al) and MORE ZUMA DOGG HARDBALLS (Through City Hall Windows) SORRY!
- LA CITY NEWS: HEADLINES for 9/26/2011: Zuma Dogg's LONG AWAITED Settlement Talks w/L.A. CIty Attorney Office on FEDERAL 1st Amendment Lawsuit & MORE!
- Zuma Dogg's "Rock & Rock Reflections & Zuma Dogg Show Recollections" (ALL NEW PICTURES & ZD BIOPIC TWEETS) PLUS, READ "KINGPIN" SCRIPT (Episode One)
- Zuma Dogg Presents "KINGPIN" (Sorpranos-like Show About L.A. City Hall) READ FIRST EPISODE, HERE!