Friday, November 25, 2011

Los Angeles Council President Herb Wesson DAMAGES Reputation of Zuma Dogg with Besmirching Comments in L.A. Times (A Zuma Dogg Legal Argument for FEDERAL Trial?)

"He cannot sing, rap or dance a lick," Herb Wesson/LA Times (May 2006). Is it up to Council Prez to BESMIRCH my reputation as performer? Looks like you may end up keeping me company at the jury trial in 2012, if you become subpenaed to respond to those comments.

HERB, what did I ever do to you?

I try to portray you, Herb (my fellow Lynn-Tolliver-listening-to, Clevelander),  in in a positive light, and turn my camera over to you, to address my audience on ANY message you wanted to deliver. Why the un-merited besmirch. Don't remember ever seeing you at any of my LIVE shows, where I sing and rap. (I would REMEMBER someone showing up in such nice suits, like yours, cause I would have thought they were a Hollywood agent, and I would have introduced myself, to you, and we would have met. But that never happened, cause YOU never saw me sing or dance LIVE at my shows. SO WHY THE DAMAGE TO MY REPUTATION IN LA TIMES, JUST CAUSE YOU HAVE THE POWER,, SO YOU GET THE PLATFORM.  (I didn't say I could sing like Al Green...but damn...)

HERE'S WHAT I'LL BE FORWARDING TO MY ATTORNEY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES. WHAT DO YOU THINK?:
  • FYI: ZUMA DOGG HAS NO CLAIM FOR DAMAGES AGAINST L.A. CITY COUNCIL PRESIDENT HERB WESSON for comments he made about ZD's dancing in LA Times. about 7 hours ago
  • FIRST WORDS ever uttered on ZD in NATIONAL radio/TV were, "A Malibu rapper, w/talent to spare." Herb Wesson said, "ZD can't rap," in LATimes. about 7 hours ago
  • The only type of CD/MP3 I have ever offered and sold are of my original rapping/singing. Herb Wesson said, "ZD can't rap/sing," in LATimes, damaging ZD. about 7 hours ago
  • Herb Wesson COULD have said, "ZD=loud & obnoxious at meetings and he makes it hard to accept his message and I disagree w him on Venice." about 7 hours ago
  • HERB WESSON, YOU ZD BESMIRCHING/DAMAGING AHOLE: Once, I sang, "Time In A Bottle," and gal ran up and said, "Her man just proposed marriage." about 7 hours ago
  • FUCK YOU CITY HALL & COUNCIL PREZ HERB WESSON: First they VIOLATE my right to perform, then WESSON has to BESMIRCH my performing in LATimes. about 7 hours ago
  • HERBWESSON damaged my reputation as performer w comments in LATimes. ZD can call 100s of witnesses for jury who will say, "ZD=MOST AMAZING!" about 7 hours ago
  • HERB WESSON: Do you know after I sang Bee Gees in Malibu, this year, paparazzi photo ran up and took my pic, thinking I was a Gibb Brother. about 7 hours ago
  • LATimes asked ELECTED OFFICIAL/Council Prez Herb Wesson about ZD, at meetings on municipal issues and Herb besmirches my singing/performing. about 7 hours ago
  • HERB WESSON=elected official says in LATimes, "ZD cannot sing." ZD=KNOWN SINGING PERFORMER. 1000s showed up to see me sing. HERB DAMAGED ZD! about 7 hours ago
  • HERB WESSON HAS TO RUN OUT IN LA TIMES AND SAY SINGING PERFORMER ZUMA DOGG, "Cannot sing." Let me sing, "Man In The Mirror," before a jury. about 7 hours ago
  • HERBWESSON said ZD cannot sing in LATimes=DAMAGED my reputation as performer. Let ZD sing, "Can U Feel The Love Tonight, " in front of jury! about 7 hours ago
  • A DIFFERENCE: In LATimes, Parks said, "ZD's effectiveness wore off..." (in '06,, LOL!) But, WESSON said I cannot sing/rap, which is my act. about 7 hours ago
  • FUCK U, HERB WESSON: You have to POP OFF AT THE MOUTH in LATimes, "ZD cannot sing...a lick.' THAT'S ZD's BREAD/BUTTER! I say, U SUCK AS CM!" about 7 hours ago
  • WHAT THE FUCK ELSE IS LA GONNA DO TO DAMAGE ME? Wesson besmirches me in LATimes on my signing? I noticed on a search for "Zuma Dogg Sings." about 7 hours ago
  • "He cannot sing, rap or dance a lick," Herb Wesson/LA Times. [REALLY? 1000s of comments from THOSE WHO ACTUALLY SAW MY LIVE SHOWS disagree!] about 7 hours ago
  • ZD known for singing, dancing & rapping on TV & public performances, has reputation damaged by besmirching comments in LATimes of Herb Wesson. about 7 hours ago
  • GIVEN Grammy/Emmy/Academy award winners have PRAISED my singing/dancing/rapping, why would Herb Wesson purposefully besmirch ZD in LATimes? about 7 hours ago
  • Herb Wesson damaged my reputation w comments in LATimes on my singing. Dean DeLeo of STP, hired to produce Heart, Glenn Campbell and other Grammy artists disagrees! about 7 hours ago
  • L.A. Council President Herb Wesson damaged my reputation and earning ability when the L.A. City Council President besmirched my performances, which he had never attended. about 8 hours ago
  • What would a restaurant owner do if Herb Wesson said, "Bad food and bad service," when he hadn't even been to the show, I mean restaurant. about 8 hours ago
  • "Zuma Dogg, if there's ONE PERSON I am thankful for meeting, this Thanksgiving, it's YOU!" Carmen Trutainch ('08) Also promised ZD a job. about 9 hours ago
  •  www.ZumaDogg.com