Thursday, November 24, 2011

NOW STREAMING: FREE Zuma Dogg Concert Online: Uplifiting Holiday Hits! Just Added U2 "One" (In Style of Zuma Dogg)


Check Stickam player for LIVE Stream of ZD renditions of Bee Gees, Springsteen, Michael Jackson and Zuma Dogg classics.

FIRST ZUMA DOGG MUSIC VIDEO, EVER: "My Love" (Original Dancehall Reggae Smash Classic). Look at 10 yrs younger, ZD, Pre-L.A. City Hall 5 yr civil rights violations, against me, that prevented me from an income, causing my homelessness, physical/emotional duress, that all results in the legendary-icon having the kind of physical problems that results in him weighing less than he weighed in his later teen-aged years. (AND I WASN'T TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT!) It's called being "damaged," (according to the United States of America FEDERAL COURT); and "disabled" (according to the State of California.) ANYWAY, as you can see...emotional duress is still causing impingement to my cranium, cause all I was gonna say is, "On American Top 40, I'm Casey Kasem. Coming in at #1, for the 32nd week in a row, is Malibu rapper, Zuma Dogg, with the dancehall reggae classic, "My Love."


AND HERE'S ONE MORE, TRUE CLASSIC, L.A. POP CULTURE MOMENT: First time Zuma Dogg & Matt Dowd appeared together on LIVE TV. April 2006. THE REST IS MISERABLE, UGLY, UNCOMFORTABLE, CORRUPTION EXPOSING, FBI BRINGING, HISTORY! (ZUMA DOGG WARNED YOUR ASS! AND...Mr. Wesson, Mr. Council President: DOWD/DOGG ARE WARNING YOU, NOW! WE ARE STILL HERE...SO OUR WORDS YOU BETTER FEAR! GET TO BUSINESS, HERB! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS. AND, NO...MR. DOWD WILL NOT BE GIVING YOU A 30 DAY GRACE PERIOD. (And I think you know what ZD's response is.)