Friday, May 9, 2008

EXCLUSIVE: Zuma Dogg Gets To Complain To Mayor About Ignorant Bully Del Rey Neighborhood Council President

I bet when the ignorant, smug, bully neighborhood council president of Del Rey NC didn't think Zuma Dogg would be taking up his flagrant Brown Act violations at last night's meeting with Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Councilmember Bill Rosendahl and BongHwan Kim of DONE, IN PERSON, FACE TO FACE, the next morning.

Mr. Big Shot NC Prez, not only told me 9 board members were present, when there were only 8; but he told me that since the meetings were limited to only two hours, I would have to combine all my agenda items into my general public comment. Unfortunately, that was a Brown Act violation (but that's for the formal complaint.) But thank you to Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa for taking time out of his day to listen to Zuma Dogg on this important matter (imagine what this guy at Del Rey NC has been getting away with). I didn't know NC meetings had time limits. And by the way, the meeting ended forty minutes early. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND STOP VIOLATING THE BROWN ACT, MR. TOUGH GUY N.C. PREZ. And stay off your cell phone..you'll be getting a call from the mayor's office for pissing off one Big ZD. Don't get it twisted hard-guy!



Normally I wouldn't go to this extent (face to face time with Villaraigosa, Rosendahl and DONE's Kim), but this NC Pres was a real smart ass and told me, "Then run for City Council and you can talk to the City Attorney and DONE about it." I told him that I didn't have to run for Council to take care of this matter. Hence the face to face with the mayor and everyone else this morning, bitch!

MORE ZUMA DOGG AND VILLARAIGOSA VIDEO FROM CITY HALL AT ZumaTube.com