Sunday, June 1, 2008

CM Rosendahl: You Should Be More Worried About The Playa Vista Sidewalks, Not The Venice Boardwalk

PLAYA VISTA SIDEWALK SHUFFLE: Since so much attention was being paid to where Zuma Dogg was standing on the Venice Beach sidewalk this weekend, I GOT SOME REAL SIDEWALK PROBLEMS MAYOR VILLARAIGOSA AND CM ROSENSCHMAL SHOULD BE LOOKING INTO.

Talk about a racket. (As in racketeering/RICO violations). Would this qualify?

a) Build the sidewalk.
b) Tear down the sidewalk.
c) Re-build the sidewalk.
d) Repeat process all over the area.

Who pays?...the Zuma Dogg TV 35 watchers in Playa Vista who blew the whistle on this one. I forgot all about it, but I was thinking about the problems I had this weekend on Rosendahl's sidewalk on Venice, and it reminded me.

CITIZENS ALERT!!!: Attend the next Playa Vista Neighborhood Council meeting and tell the board you want a motion filed with council to prevent sidewalk racketeering. (The intentional building of a sidewalk; only to have it broken down; to re-build it again.

AND NEXT TIME ZUMA DOGG IS IN HIS PERFORMER SPACE FOR LESS THAN THE ALLOTED TIME...TELL THE MACHETE JUGGLER TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

SIDE NOTE:
For what it's worth...I don't think most people are fully aware of the magnitude in which Zuma Dogg is stopped throughout the day. Especially, now that his new T-shirt helps people recognize him. (They see the shirt, they look up...they see it's the same person...then the accolaids begin.) I'm too broke, hungry and bitter to be bragging. But at this point, I think if my name is on the ballot, a run-off could be more likely than some folks think.

If any reporters, Councilmembers or anyone else wants to witness what happens when ZD walks among the community -- contact me and maybe we can walk around the City and you can witness the phenomenon.

TO BE HONEST...LATELY...IT'S A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF RECOGNITION. AND THEY LIKE WHAT THEY ARE HEARING!

CAMPAIGNERS, RADIO STATIONS, MEDIA OUTLETS: Put the name "Zuma Dogg" in a call-out research survey and check the level of "familiarity" and "favorability".

DON'T WORRY, I'M CURSED: The dichotomy between intense recognition from the public and the $0.00 in my pocket really messes with my mind. It's much more than "shout-outs". I'm flabbergasted by the degree of attention they pay, and the level of appreciation they have for my appearance. It ain't so glamorous at 4:30-5:00am most days.