Monday, June 9, 2008

Los Angeles City Council Meeting in Van Nuys on Tuesday (June 10, 2008)

Reminder that the City Council meeting is at Van Nuys City Hall on Tuesday June 10, 2008.

With gas at these prices, I doubt I will make it. Have fun!

AND WHATEVER YOU DO...PLEASE DO NOT OFFER TO GIVE ME GAS MONEY IF I AM ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE MEETING.

I NEED THE GAS MONEY TO "GET" TO THE MEETING.

And please remember to talk about all the problems that the City Clerk's office is having with the June 12th Neighborhood Council elections. CLEARLY the Clerks office is no where ready for these elections but Council has given the mandate, so elections it will be! (See Deming.) This is a debacle that may land the City in a SHITLOAD of hot water from what I hear is going on.

Hopefully, some folks will be showing up to put it "on record" at Van Nuys.