Tuesday, August 12, 2008

VIDEO: Oops...Forgot To Blog Gavin Newsom Parked In A Fire Lane on My Own Blog!

How ironic that for all the agenda analysis and investigative reporting I attempt on a daily basis, it was a 100% coincidental and unplanned encounter with the Mayor of San Fransisco that continues to generate the most news coverage of anything ZD has blogged, yet.

But that's because the San Fransisco Chronicle chose to pick up on Newsom's sloppiness, rather than keep it secret and all covered up the way the LA Times and Daily News does in this town with the current mayor. So it really shows how Villaraigosa is getting a pass (even for all the bad publicity he gets). The Newsom YouTube videos are blowing away the Villar videos. Do no one care about Villar, anymore? I think it has more to do with the fact that the San Fransisco newspaper linked to the YouTube videos. I mean, can you imagine LA Times or Daily News linking to a Zuma Dogg, Mayor Sam or Ron Kaye discovery??? LOL!

ZD BUSTS GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE WITH SUV IN FIRE LANE


And now, LA Weekly has picked up on it -- and it made me realize: Oh no...I didn't even post the video of ZD busting Gavin Newsom for parking in the fire lane on my own blog.

But the best part isn't that I busted him with his gas guzzling Yukon SUV parked in the Fire Lane, but the fact that my hoopla around it caused his staffer to move the damn vehicle.

GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE MOVES SUV BASED ON ZD PRESSURE!


THAT'S BECAUSE ZUMA DOGG GETS THINGS DONE, Y'ALL!!!

TAKE BACK THE CITY OF LOS ANGELES FROM THE MAYOR OF SAN FRANSISCO!!!

ZUMA DOGG

Mayor09.com