Friday, September 26, 2008

NEWS ALERT: Watch ZUMA DOGG on KNBC-4 11 O'Clock News!!!

Wow! When you look at the my blogging from this morning, I could not even imagine being able to be here in the KNBC studios in Burbank. But let me tell you, it truly is an extremely triumphant moment! I've been on Howard Stern, and used to hang out backstage and attend parties with Rolling Stones, KISS, Bruce Springsteen, Elton John and others from my radio career.

But this is way more rewarding, cause ZD made it into the KNBC TV 4 studios for coverage of the Presidential Debate. I thought it was only for the KNBC News Raw website, but some of it will appear on the KNBC 11 O'Clock News. So let's see if ZD makes it into the broadcast.

Otherwise, they have a film camera here, and they are filming us (about five people) for reaction to the Presidential Debate and it will be on the News Raw website in the new few days.

AND THE MAIN THING...Daaaaaaaamn....Zuma Dogg just took himself off the leash and took a stroll through the KNBC news studios (shared with Telemundo 52) with the ZumaCam -- and instead of being aksed to stop...the staffers all gave Zuma Dogg a very warm response...and a lot of the people knew me and were glad to see me... Got BIG laughs when I was strolling around yelling, "I WANT THE PAUL MOYER TREATMENT, Y'ALL!!! I WANT THE "PAUL MOYER" TREATMENT!"

DAVID MARKLAND IS HERE COVERING THE EVENT FOR californiafaultline.wordpress.com, the KNBC blog about Los Angeles and California politics.

THIS IS ALL FROM A GUY OFF THE STREET, LITERALLY!!! NO ORGANIZATION BEHIND ME! NO MONEY BEHIND ME...

JUST THE CORE OF ZD PAYPAL SUPPORTERS WHO ALLOWED ME TO GET THE THIS POINT -- AND GET HERE TODAY!

So tune into KNBC News with Paul Moyer at 11:00 pm for Mekahlo Medina's report that may include ZD.

ZumaTimes.com