Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And NOW, a word from our sponsor

First of all, thank you, very much to the people who have helped keep me plowing ahead this week and last week even though I am still sleeping outside on the sidewalk, while attending council meetings and doing all of this added blogging recently now that I have more computer access.

BUT, today was a FIVE HOUR council meeting, and a VERY important meeting. Not only because of the dumb, shady things that were approved, but because of a little "Brown Act" problem again regarding the City Clerk's computer that was not working, so the items I called in from Van Nuys to Downtown City Hall did not make it over in time. So ZD had to try and move mountains to get them to reconsider the items. THAT took up most of my time and energy during the meeting, calling certain people in the mayor's office, the Clerk's office and Garcetti's office trying to get them to confirm that they would reconsider the items that didn't make it in, DUE TO THE CITY'S COMPUTER NOT WORKING.

AND IT WAS FIVE HOURS UNTIL THE SITUATION WAS RESOLVED AND ZUMA DOGG SPOKE HIS FINAL MINUTE ON HIS FINAL ITEM FOR THE DAY.

So it was up at 5am, after sleeping outside on the sidewalk, sitting in bad traffic on the way to the MOST COMBATIVE and longest meeting ever; then when I was gonna chill...a HUGE scandalous story regarding Villar's pension appointments and Jack Weiss' campaign breaks, so I was on the phone, typing and blogging for HOURS (all night, damn it!) AND NOW...it's 11pm, I have SOME money, but not enough for tomorrow.

So basically, YES, you had to read through all of this because my day sucked, but I wasn't going to let Council take away all those agenda items from the public comment speakers (my items and other people's)...SO I HAD TO STAY ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO THE LAST DROP THIS TIME.

So today, democracy took FIVE HOURS, plus the commute back and forth and added blogging.
NO WONDER I END UP HUNGRY AND HAVE NOW DEGENERATED INTO LIVING FLAT OUT ON THE OUTDOOR SIDEWALK.

I would LOVE to show up for Wednesday's meeting to blast this Jack Weiss/Pension Commisioner SCANDAL, cause it's a MUTHER F-ING BIG-BIGGIE!!! But I HOPE I drive NORTH instead of SOUTH...WEST instead of EAST. I know people dig it, but today was NUTZ...and the cold hard sidewalk popped up again too quickly and so will tomorrow morning.

THE OUTPUT AND PRODUCTIVITY HAS BEEN GREAT LATELY, BUT IT'S HAVING A NEGATIVELY ADVERSE AFFECT ON MY LIFE IN EVERY OTHER WAY.

I hope something good happens on Wednesday for me. Just a moment of relief where I am not pushing and running and uncomfortable the entire time. I USED TO HAVE FUN! I USED TO BE MORE THAN THIS!