Friday, May 1, 2009

How Much Would You Pay For LA Daily Blog?

How much would you pay to own LA Daily Blog? Call me and let me know. That way, you could by it, remove me as an author and you would silence the Dogg. To me, I would be happy to sell the password to this blog today. Because at the end of the day, no matter how much I blog; or how much it rocks corrupt politicians; or how much people like it; there is one person it DOESN'T matter to...ME. Cause at the end of the day, I am sleeping outside on the sidewalk, waking up in tremendous neck pain; am hungry; and start the day deprived and I believe I am in a dangerous situation, health and safety wise.

So if you have a big enough offer to get rid of me, holla. (213) 785-7272. But it would have to be in the ten(s) of thousands, not hundreds.