Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Wish Someone Would Reach Out Today To Help

Don't expect much on this blog except desperate pleas for someone to help me get back to some kind of a life that all starts with good nutrition and a place to sleep besides the outside sidewalk. Cause I don't think I have too much time left, to be honest with you. I tired to hang on. I tried to reach out. People just don't have a sense of urgency in this matter. There's always tomorrow. I hope so, but I'm becoming less and less likely to bet on that. I don't know what else I can really do. I don't know how else to communicate. I used to be able to hang in there, but it's dropped below the point I can move around and hustle and do the things I used to. I feel good, even great, about the public momentum and love from the community at a street level, but I think as we look back on these posts we may see I was on to something regarding the pings and pangs. Didn't like THIS article too much.