Sunday, August 30, 2009

COMEDY VIDEO: Zuma Dogg Presents LA County Award To "Best Bookmark" Award Winner (The brat didn't want it!)

I think this video PROVES I am ready to be councilmember as I use this child as a photo opportunity prop to present an award the kid doesn't even care about, or want.

BUT, Zuma Dogg WAS determined to make sure that kid took the award and I was able to acknowledge her on camera. It was for "best bookmark" in the county held by the library system.

This kid was GREAT, because although you think she is being an A.D.D. "devil-brat," she was merely being smart enough to "blow the take" because she didn't like the angle it was headed.

So I could have asked her to be good a million times in a row, and she would have blown it each and every time. She wanted to put make-up on my face and put mascara on my eyes, FIRST...AND THEN she was going to do that part with the award. ZUMA DOGG DIDN'T BUY THAT ONE!!! AND AS YOU CAN SEE, HAD I LET HER PUT THE MAKEUP AND MASCARA ON ME, FIRST...SHE NEVER WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME THAT PART I WANTED!!! So I tried to do the part ZD wanted first (presenting the L.A. County "Best Bookmark" Award)...AND SHE TRIED TO FOIL THE TAKES SO I WOULDN'T USE THEM!

BUT, she didn't know she was giving Zuma Dogg the "comedy gold" he couldn't have scripted or cast for, and that she was dealing with someone perfectly willing to sink to her level!!!

HA! I SHOWED THAT SEVEN YEAR OLD!!! SHE THOUGHT SHE WOULD BLOW THE TAKE SO I COULDN'T POST IT. LIKE MANY OTHERS...THAT SEVEN YEAR OLD UNDERESTIMATED BIG ZD!!!




I threatened retaliation against her parents if they didn't make their kid do it better for "Take Two," but she still tried to spoil the take. Is this kid good, or what? OMG!!! Sign her up!: