Saturday, August 22, 2009

LA Daily Blog Weekend Update: (August 22, 2009)

The BIG News in my life is that the cranky juice is back as I am operating on $0.00 for the second day and haven't eaten today...AND the rug got pulled out from under me with my apartment over political reasons. SO I WILL BE HOMELESS AS OF 7AM ON SUNDAY MORNING STARTING THE DAY WITH $0.00 AND NO FOOD. Today all I could do was sleep all day with no food for energy and now I'll be up all night and then I'll have to walk out into the street in the morning just when I am ready to fall back asleep. It might be the end for me. I have NO IDEA how I am going to get out of this and you just kinda have to let everything slide and let everything cave in and whatever happens, happens. In this case, it will probably be ZD being discovered on the sidewalk somewhere around Studio City.