Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CITY COUNCIL LOSES CONTROL OF MEETING AND HAS TO RECESS DURING EMERGENCY BUDGET HEARING

If you are watching the L.A. City Council meeting on TV 35 or the internet, you are watching the City Budget guy breaking some very, very sad and what I consider to be tragic news regarding the "receipts" that are WAY down this year and the entire fiscal situation. (I really have NO IDEA how I could have called this with such specificity two years ago. It's GOT TO BE a higher collective consciousness...there is just NO WAY I could have called this, to this degree. I have to add 7 plus 8 on my fingers, still. But ZD was dead on the bulls-eye, two years ago, a year ago, a month ago...all along. Go watch a Wayne Dyer or Marianne Williamson video if you want to see how.)

AND DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU KNEW, TOO. EVERYONE SCOFFED AND SCORNED ME WHEN I MADE THESE PREDICTIONS...BUT MAINLY...IT DOESN'T COUNT IF YOU ARE JUST AGREEING WITH ZD WHILE YOU ARE WATCHING HIM ON TV...Check the record...there is ONE concerned citizen who figured it out and alrerted the masses and explained it on-the-record before council. THEY CANNOT SAY THEY DID NOT KNOW. They were warned by Zuma Dogg and CLA Gerry Miller, every step of the way. You didn't do aaaany-theeeeeeeeeeeeng! Nobody did no-thiiiiiiiiiiing.

This budget guy (Interim CAO) is just breaking as much bad news as possible. We've heard a lot on how bad it is, but this guy speaking can barely get the words out and he is sweating and swallowing hard because this is VERY HARD STUFF TO SAY, and I know if there were ever a time they wish the meetings were not televised, it's right now. I've been saying this is where we would be for exactly two years...and the guy on TV just confirmed EVERYTHING I said.

For example, they were expecting recipets to be down by 9%...but it was 27%...OOOPS...slightly off. So as I've said all along, the budget is based on unrealistic projections and it is going to be much worse than accounted for -- and I'll post the video after the meeting, once it is posted on the city web site.

All I know is I tried to do everything I could to warn the masses and warn council. I know it was fun to watch on TV. More of you should have been joining me. Have fun dealing with it now.

It's 11:35am and City Council has lost control of the crowd and the meeting and this is the trend of what I have said is coming. A riot crowd that council cannot control. TOTAL OUTRAGE!

COUNCIL WILL HAVE TO HAVE 10 COPS AT EVERY MEETING FROM NOW ON. THE MEETING WILL BE ADJOURNED.

THIS IS THE DAY WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR...THE PEOPLE OF L.A. SHUT DOWN THESE SHADY, HELP-LESS, DO-NOTHING, JOKERS!! SO LONG LOSERS...YOU ARE ALL DONE!!!

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN...NOW GO THE HELL HOME LOSERS! I MEAN YOU COUNCIL!!!

UPDATE: Clowncil took back control of the chambers and are continuing to announce all the bad news while they take ZERO actionable measures. There's still a LONG way to go before these helpless clowns take hold of the reigns.

CLASSIFIED AD:

Wanted: Leadership and action inside L.A. City Hall to avert public safety disaster. Mr. Kotter encouraged to apply.