Thursday, December 10, 2009

They Can Mock Me, But They Can't Discount Me, and SURE AS HELL Can't Stop Talking About Me (even if my name is banned!) Aka: Crybaby-loser Update

[Pictured: You can whine about it, but can't argue about the accuracy of predictions (warnings to council in hopes of action) made inside these chambers over the past three years. (You could if you are a crybaby-loser though. ;-) ]

Dear Crybabies,

You can poke fun of my predictions and refer to me as "The Economist" in jest, but only recently (like before the run-off election) you, other blogs were referring to me as "prophet-like" in my wave of predictions over the past three, two and one year that all seems to have all recently played out (and is still playing out) in real time, before your eyes.

And I still say, most notably, the PENSION crisis. I think even my harshest of crybaby-critics can admit (have admitted) that I discovered the problem when researching the Grand Ave Project for an editorial assignment.

The focus of the article on this loser, going-nowhere, debacle (as I said from day one and is why I wanted to write the article, in the first place) was NOT pension money being invested in a LOSER, BELLY-UP CRA/County Supervisor/City Clowncil project...

HOWEVER, it did end up trigger the BIGGEST RED FLAG EVER IN THE CRONIC-INFUSED, SLEEP DEPRIVED, DELUSIONAL MIND OF ZUMA DOGG.

But I didn't wait for LA Times to write about it two years later. I started asking around City Hall, and DID INDEED end up shaking out some valuable information from one of the LACERS pension members -- and it was off to the races with the pension crisis issue.

AND NOW...if you watch the City Council budget hearings, you will "hear" that it is the pension that is the problem and is dragging the city down.

BUT THE POINT I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION, IS THAT THE BLOG THAT MOCKS ME FOR PREDICTING THIS (along with the EARLY subprime/foreclosure warnings starting May '06, that would trigger a recession, that would cause the stock market to TANK in '08, which would cause the city to lose BIG pension money on Wall St and the Real Estate market (as the bubble was to burst)...AND IT IS NOW ALL BEFORE US.

EXCUSE ME, CRYLOSERS....

But again the point...OTHER BLOGS STILL HAVE NOT EVEN ADDRESSED THE ISSUE OF THE PENSION MONEY AND CITY'S BUDGETARY BANKRUPTCY BRINK.

WHERE'S ALL THE COVERAGE OF PENSIONGATE???

WHERE'S THE TALK OF THE ELIMINATION OF ENTIRE DEPARTMENTS AND LOSS OF SERVICES THROUGHOUT THE CITY IN ALL AREAS??? THE INCREASED JOBLESSNESS AND HOMELESSNESS WAVE THAT IS COMING DUE TO HUD CUTS????

Not much fun talking about that stuff as it is some of the other nutty stuff.

So have fun discussing ZD on your blog as "the guy whose name we can't mention, Aka: The Economist" but you losers STILL ARE NOT TAKING THE BIG STUFF SERIOUSLY...let alone stand up to do anything about it.

That's why someone called to tell me about it. I still haven't checked over to see what it's all about, but as long as I'm just, "that guy who's name we can't say," it's all good! Have fun, Mayberry Neighborhood Councilmembers and Homeowners Assn Members!

AND P.S.: Do a Google Search for "W. Edwards Deming," become familiar with his global impact (his face is on a coin in Japan, like Washington is here in U.S. -- although he was the American from Washington, D.C.). So familiarize yourself with his global impact in the area of manufacturing, quality management and re-building the ECONOMY.

And once you do that, try to find anyone else in the City (or maybe even the country) who received a letter from Deming of praise, instead of the usual flood of red ink.

Go to http://Deming.org and know that they have even contacted Zuma Dogg in recent weeks in recognition of my efforts to help save the city and county through these principals.

But I know...it's fun to throw peanut shells from the peanut gallery. And now I get to have fun rubbing it in with this post. (You just CAN'T move on and have a discussion without ZD, even if you can't say the name. WHY DON'T YOU TRY IT THOUGH? You might enjoy it. But whatever you do, make sure you don't talk about the budget, pension crisis, department/service cuts, or homeless caused by HUD cuts...THAT YOU WILL BE NOTICING ALL AROUND YOU!!! (So I guess this IS a NIMBY issue. Oh, it IS...don't worry!)

You better tell your CM you want overnight parking zones in your district so they aren't sleeping on the sidewalk and behind strip malls like thousands of Zuma Doggs!

Anyway, whether you recognize Deming's 14 points, or not; and whether you care about things like the pension crisis and HUD housing cuts (and what effect it will have in your neighborhood, or not) or ANYTHING I show up to the council meeting to put "on the record," you can throw tomatoes at me, or cheer me on...I'M THERE TO TAKE WHAT I KNOW BASED ON RESEARCH AND ALERT COUNCIL SO THEY CAN TAKE ACTION, WHETHER THEY DO OR NOT...AND IF NOT, THEN I AM THERE TO HUMILIATE THEM INTO NOT TAKING ACTION AND HAVING ZD & DOWD BE RIGHT, ONE MORE TIME, IN HOPES OF GAINING CREDIBILITY (WHICH I NOW HAVE WITH THEM, WHETHER THEY LIKE IT, OR NOT) -- SO THEY GET NERVOUS AND TAKE ACTION.

NEW STUFF: Closed door session settlement over someone who was killed allegedly due to improperly timed traffic signals. YES, Zuma Dogg showed up and mentioned TIME AND TIME AGAIN (AND WAS BIG PART OF MY "Deming" talk during mayoral election where I cited this as a type of Deming 14 Point problem)...TRAFFIC SIGNALS THAT WERE IMPROPERLY TIMED...CAUSING TOO SHORT OF A SIGNAL...MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE IT ACROSS THE STREET IN TIME. And now it is before us in real time.

MEDICAL MARIJUANA POLICY: Although they are going WAY overboard in their interpretation, the stuff you hear out of the city attorney's office regarding cultivation and donations (vs cash sales) is EXACTLY what I have blogged, presented before council, and personally discussed with Nuch and other City Attorney staff -- WAY BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN BRINGING ANY OF THIS UP. (So either they looked into what I said, and went with it...OR, I just happened to come up with the proper angles that they eventually came up with on their own. (But again, there was no way to avoid my recommendations as Council member or City Attorney.)

I'll do a year end re-cap of all my WARNINGS TO COUNCIL that are now playing out in real time, and the other blog can criticize me for it, even though I showed up on my own time as a concerned citizen -- and it's not as though I wasn't right about EVERYTHING I have warned about. (EXCUSE ME FOR DEDICATING MY LIFE SINCE 1986 TO HIGHER LEVELS OF AWARENESS AND CONSCIOUSNESS WHILE YOU WATCHED COLLEGE FOOTBALL ON SATURDAY AND PRO FOOTBALL ON SUNDAY AND WASN'T ATTENDING SEMINARS AND LISTENING TO AUDIO BOOKS WHILE YOU READ BOOKS WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS ON TOPICS SUCH AS MARKETING WARFARE STRATEGY, NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING AND METHODS FOR MANAGEMENT OF QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY.

But I'm glad I did, so I can show up and warn council ahead of the curve, to warn them. And then it's up to YOU Mayberry peanut gallery Aunt Beas, Goobers and Barney's to sit on council and put pressure on them to follow through. Unfortunately, you are too selfish, short-sighted and only care about the 500 ft around your doorstep. I'M LOOKING AT THE OVERALL CITY PICTURE, BECAUSE IF DOWNTOWN REAL ESTATE FAILS...YOUR DISTRICT FAILS!!! IF THE PENSIONS LOSE ON WALL STREET...YOUR DISTRICT LOSES....IT'S NOT ABOUT YOUR DUMB CRYBABY NIMBY BULLSHIT ANYMORE, YOU DUMB MAYBERRY WANNABEES...

THE TITANIC IS SINKING...START ACTING LIKE IT! (IF YOU CAN THINK OF ANYTHING BESIDES YOUR OWN BACKYARD. I DOUBT IT! YOU ALL REMIND ME OF MIRIAM FOGLER -- YOU JUST SPEAK IT (OR TYPE YOUR COMMENT) INSTEAD OF SHOUT IT ON TV.