Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NEW VIDEO SHOW: Zuma Dogg City Council VIDEO Update (NEW & EXCLUSIVE BUDGET NEWS FROM CITY HALL) and MORE FUN!

Here's a good example of the NEW "The Zuma Dogg Show," as I bring my public access style show to the internet, round the clock via ZumaCAM. Check into this blog for round the clock LIVE STREAMING (see embedded player in upper right hand corner of this blog.)

HERE'S A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE LIVE ZUMACAM: (54 minute show)



I COULD BLOG UP ALL THE STUFF FROM THE MEETING CONTAINED IN THIS VIDEO, BUT I THINK I CAN COVER MORE GROUND IN VIDEOS, BUT YOU HAVE TO ENDURE SOME SINGING AND DANCING, TOO. But you can always fast forward scroll past the comedy for the exclusive budget details.

Please help support this new round the clock project with a PayPal donation today.