Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Security Guard Who Tells Zuma Dogg To "Quiet Down" Is SHOUTED DOWN by Crowd with a round of "Hoody Hoooos!" (TRIUMPHANTNESS, Y'ALL!!!)

Tell it to someone who cares! You can ask me to quiet down, but there wasn't a quorum, there was no meeting, so I'm gonna shout out whatever the FUCK I want about that AEG street hoe JAN PERRY! The crowd LOVED it! And when the chamber security told me to quiet down, not only does Zuma Dogg IGNORE the warning (cause there WAS not quorum yet, so I'll say what the FUCK I want as loud as I want to FUCKING SAY IT) --

AND THE CROWD CHIMES IN WITH A ROUND OF ZD TRADEMARK "HOODY HOOOOOS!" THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, Y'ALL!!!



AND I'M HERE TO SAY, WORD IS GETTING BACK TO ME THAT ZUMA DOGG IS HUGER THAN EVEN IMAGINED! THE TOP OF MIND, WORD OF MOUTH IS SO HUGE...I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN THE COINCIDENTAL WAY IN WHICH I JUST FOUND OUT! (I'll tell the short story on a Zuma Show later.)

And to Jan Perry...BITCH, back up off my tip, for the simple fact you're on it like a gnat on a DOGG'S tip. BACK UP OFF MY TIP, BITCH. (ZD don't roll with street hoes!)