Friday, February 19, 2010

VIDEO: Zuma Dogg BANNED for 30 City Council Meetings [COMPLETE SUSPENSION AND IGNORANCE OF FEDERAL FIRST AMENDMENT LAW!]

Hate to break it L.A. City Council President Pro-Tem Jan Perry, but the FIRST AMENDMENT as protected under FEDERAL LAW is not predicated by your CRAP speaker system.

Today, Jan Perry continually interrupted Zuma Dogg during public comment, while he had the floor (which IS a factor to a FEDERAL JUDGE, if not general community members who are more concerned with maintaining a level of "politeness" as they ignored all warnings and destroyed the city...but HEY, I should give away my FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS so as not to ruffle any feathers, now).

IT SHOULD BE NOTED, THAT DURING MY PREVIOUS PUBLIC COMMENTS, TODAY, ZUMA DOGG WAS HAMMERING JAN PERRY ON VARIOUS ISSUES RELATING TO THE AGENDA ITEMS:







SO WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT (which was moved to the end of the meeting, after I already had 3 agenda public comments), Jan immediately starts in by turning down my mic and issuing preemptive warnings that are not allowed under the Brown Act. ANYTHING TO KEEP ME FROM SPEAKING. First, she said I was out of time...TWICE! But, public comment does not count toward the minutes. THEN, she starts to close public comment, FORGETTING to call my card, only 2 minutes later. WHAT WAS JAN SO WORRIED ABOUT? (I THINK SHE KNEW!)

What pisses me off most, is Perry ignorantly accuses me of TRYING TO BREAK THE SOUND EQUIPMENT. THE VOLUME LEVEL OF MY VOICE WAS IN NO WAY AN ISSUE AND THE QUEEN OF KICKBACK MONEY SHOULD NOT EVEN INTERRUPTED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE, believe it, or not. (I WAS NOT THERE TO BREAK THE SOUND EQUIPMENT. Jan Perry sounds paranoid like someone on crack!) Once it was clear Ms. Lewikie was not going to let me speak, I continued with ADDITIONAL protected speech and said, "bitch," don't interrupt me." SHE HAD ALREADY ORDERED MY MIC CUT OFF BY THEN. Anyway, here's the clip that will go down in infamy as the Dogg doo, Jan Perry walked into, and will drive up the FEDERAL LAWSUIT AWARD BY A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT. Because I do not think banning someone for 30 council days is like...an actual law. (More on that later.)