Friday, January 28, 2011

L.A. City News Tweets for Friday, January 28, 2011 - City Hall...DO NOT READ...IT WILL RUIN YOUR WEEKEND!

Alright, said I was gonna take a 12 hour break from blogging...it's only been 10 hours (almost) -- but I DID run for mayor, which makes me a politician, and that means my promised are meant to be broken. I HAVE TO BREAK MY PROMISE...I'M A POLITICIAN. It would be un-ethical, otherwise.

So I'll simply argue that this isn't really considered a blog post or blogging, since it's merely a re-posting of Twitter tweets, so technically, this is simply an extension of tweeting, and not really blogging. (But that is bullsh*t, cause this IS a newly posted blog post and contains the newly typed paragraph, above. We'll call it, "The Garcetti" argument.)

GREIG SMITH, YOU LIKE TO POP OFF AT THE MOUTH WITHOUT LEARNING YOUR FACTS, FIRST...HOW ARE YOU GONNA BE A TEACHER?:
Of the $52 million City Hall gave Eli Broad for his dumb museum/ parking lot, $10 million could've gone to GENERAL FUND! ( HOW ABOUT $42 MILLION for Eli?)

LA City News Tweets

ALRIGHT...the above tweets are only left-overs from yesterday's most heat filled blog post created for investigators to read. ("L.A. City Hall Corruption 101" - from the top!) HERE IT IS...READ MORE.