Thursday, June 9, 2011

So Long MARIA DEL ANGEL...they're gonna miss you at Ritz-Cartlon you pathetic, greedy, filthy, grotesque, lying, human-blueberry, UNEMPLOYED, PIG!

[PICTURED: Dirty, Filthy, Greedy, Pig Maria Del Angel. Although she was KICKED out and FIRED, this week from her Housing Authority job...investigations ain't done! She's STILL IN THE SPOTLIGHT. Hope she's not a flight risk, like in this picture.]

SO LONG YOU HIDEOUS, GROTESQUE FAT-FUCK MARIA DEL ANGEL! How are you going to feed your fat face, now, you lying, filthy, greedy, pig? [LET GO FROM HER JOB @ L.A. Housing! NOW maybe she will have time to do P-90X. No in in human history has been in more need of it.] Ask Jose Huizar if I said I was gonna get you, bitch! Who do you think called in the tips on this sh*t, morons! But Goldstein kinda stumbled upon some other stuff for his report. But the D.A. and HUD Inspector General seem to be following up, more in the spirit of the conflicts I am concerned with. (Although the thought of that human fat-funnel, Maria Del Angel stuffing her uncontrollable mouth with shrimp at Ritz-Carlton at taxpayer's expense is good enough. Did they run out of lard?) See ya later your perjurer, pathetic, dumb, unemployed, Veruca Salt-giant-human-blueberry, mutherfucker. LOL! YOU FUCK WITH ZUMA DOGG...I FUCK YOU BACK, BITCH!) Looks like they're not done with you, yet, either!: VIDEO: REQUEST FROM COMMUNITY MEMBERS FOR INVESTIGATION ON MARIA DEL ANGEL FOR POSSIBLE CONFLICT OF INTEREST WHILE WORKING AT ESTRADA CORDS PROJECTS !

[Sorry if you felt ZD is making it a little too personal...SHE STARTED IT WITH A LITTLE INCIDENT IN 2007! Isn't that right, "Ms. I DON'T WORK FOR THE CITY -- I AM A BABYSITTER-FAT-FUCK!" DIDN'T WORK BITCH, AND NOW I MIGHT BE VISITING YOU IN A CELL! LOL! I SHOOK THE TREES AS HARD AS I COULD, RIGHT HUIZAR?]

JUST TO PROVE I AM LEADING INVESTIGATIVE DIRECTIONS: RENT ESCROW INDICTMENTS, NEXT...if the path is following the shots I am calling/tips I have been providing. (Tell the City Attorney to stay strong and arrogant and keep me hanging around as a city hall watch dogg! It appears I have nothing but time to tear you all down. And if it leads to you and/or your family/cronies carried away in handcuff and tossed in Federal prison, I will not be happy, but I will say, "I WARNED YOUR FUCKING ASSES FOR FIVE YEARS...I TOLD YOU I AM SUPERIOR TO YOUR CLOWN-JOKERISM...AND DON'T FUCK WITH ME...GARCETTI AND THE REST OF YOU LOW-GRADE, NO-CHARACTER CHUMPS ARE WAAAAY TOO ARROGANT...AND I'VE JUST BEEN PLAYING AROUND, THROWING YOU UNDER THE BUS TO THE FBI, FOR SPORT, SINCE YOU KEEP ME HANGIN' ON. I TOLD YOU...I AIN'T DIANA ROSS, BITCH! WRONG DIVA! Make me keep working...]

6/10/11 UPDATE: More stories about investigations into L.A. City Hall are out, today. But blogging it all here for you to see ain't feeding ZD. So go check it out, elsewhere for yourself. It's just mind-boggling. KEVIN JAMES on KRLA is thanking me for the story I emailed him, but chose not to post here. Cool, Kev! Thanks for the shout-out! The rest of you could have been reading about it, here. Guess if I have things to blog, I'll just email 'em to media folks and they can tell you. They get paid to, so they can afford to. And that way, everyone can get their news from the same commercial media sources, which keeps things more simple, for everyone, at the end of the day.

REFRESH to top of LACityNews.com.