Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Zuma Dogg's Mind Can NO LONGER HOLD ALL THIS UN-BLOGGED L.A. City/County Corruption In His Mind...ALL NEW MATERIAL FROM A BORDERLINE-SOCIOPATH/MADMAN!

PICTURED: L.A.'s #1 KINGPIN enters L.A. Town Hall meetin... on Twitpic[PICTURED: Click pic for video of a true borderline-sociopath. Would/Could YOU do this. It's the mayor of Los Angeles, entering a FULL HOUSE at Town Hall meeting. He rubbed me the wrong way...that day, and EVERY DAY, for over five years. ZD don't have time for no "recall" campaign; and the victim (L.A. City) is bleeding out, and needs a tourniquet...QUICK! (Handcuffs could be considered a form of "tourniquet" in this case...I mean, situation...it isn't a case, yet.)]

ZUMA TWEETS

  • I AM ALSO HERE TO SAY (see tweet below this one), "My condition is progressive, and am no longer to hold this all in. MUST GET IT OFF MIND!" 17 minutes ago
  • U KNOW!: I'm here to say, "the mind of ZD contains the COMPLETE BLUEPRINT of L.A. County RICO CORRUPTION & NAMES OF ELECTEDS/FAMILY/CRONIES! 18 minutes ago
  • Read this Cuomo report from NY on VILLAR-APPOINTEES BUSTED FOR PENSION FRAUD=SAME BLUEPRINT used in LA by same people: http://t.co/7AcDlwVn 22 minutes ago
  • NOTE TO TAXPAYERS: Billions of PENSION DOLLARS (general fund $) LOST TO FRAUD! CUOMO BUSTED VILLAR APPOINTEES IN NY. No busts in CA...YET! 25 minutes ago
  • @Villaraiogosa I thought Wendy Greuel's secret Anti-Home Depot PR campaign was ILLEGAL. But we ALL KNOW what BIGGEST FISH IS=PENSION FRAUD! 27 minutes ago
  • CITY HALL: You have a REAL-FUCKING-PROBLEM! ZUMA DOGG'S DEGENERATE CONDITION. WORSE BY DAY! CANNOT HOLD IT IN, ANYMORE. It's a REAL PROBLEM! 28 minutes ago
  • SORRY: LA ILLEGALLY BLOCKED my income, 5 yrs. Suffered steady, degenerate decline to TRUE MADMAN/SOCIOPATH. NEED TO GET ALL INFO OFF MIND! 30 minutes ago
  • Zuma Dogg Prepares Report on Los Angeles PENSION FRAUD for FBI (A Legal Document): CUOMO NY REPORT=SAME CRIMES IN LA/CA http://t.co/7AcDlwVn (SAME LINK AS ABOVE LINK, IN BOLD.)
  • CITY HALL: Have a lot of corruption on my mind/it's turning me MAD! Had to get it off chest. Talked it out! DO feel better, now! Can chill. 43 minutes ago
  • CITY HALL: I told you=worse, every day. I try to contain myself, but this shit weighs too heavy on my unmitigated mind. Had to vet on phone. 46 minutes ago
  • Welcome to LA City News: For more info on ANY NAME/TOPIC you are researching, GO TO GOOGLE, type "Zuma-Dogg" + NAME/TOPIC in search engine. 54 minutes ago
  • HERB WESSON: I have ADDITIONAL details about YOUR COUNCIL OFFICE that may be of interest to FBI. Calling NOW w NAMES OF YOUR PEOPLE & YOU! about an hour ago
  • WENDY GREUEL: The person you HIRED to run ANTI-HOME DEPOT campaign in S-T TOLD me you did. I told FBI you did. about an hour ago
  • ERIC GARCETTI: Did you hit a kid on bike, while driving city vehicle/DUI and paid family for silence? Yes or No? I was told YES by family. about an hour ago
  • On American Top 40, I'm Casey Kasem. And now, our long distance dedication to Zev Yarolslavsky. Here's Devo, and "Whip It, Good!" about 2 hours ago
  • HERB WESSON: Tell Staffers, if at dinner w/folks, as YOUR DEPUTY, and he WALKS OUT ON BIG TAB=A FORM OF BRIBERY. So is denying permits w/out bribes, first. And blackballing non-profits of funds.. about 3 hours ago
  • HERB WESSON: Insurance policy. You have yourself down "NON SMOKER," DON'T YOU? WORLD'S BIGGEST LIE! YOU SMOKE OUTSIDE ALL COUNCIL MEETING! about 3 hours ago
  • HERB WESSON: Feels like my energy is moving toward YOUR office. Cause I think of things I hear your THUG does, and I GET CRANKY! about 14 hours ago
  • IMAGINE A COUNCILMAN IS SO WORKED UP, with HAND on GADLFY that LaBong runs over to cool Herb down/cop to remove his hand from ZD. CAMERAS! about 14 hours ago
  • DAMAGES: On (Date) Wesson hopped out of chair, ran across chambers to ZD & placed hand on his shoulder with hard grip. COP had to pull off. about 14 hours ago
  • NOTE TO SELF: Add time Herb Wesson ran after me/placed hand on me & cop had to make him remove hand. DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THAT w COMMENT CARD! about 14 hours ago
  • Herb Wesson, make sure you let everyone else at council know: MAKE SURE NOT TO LAY HANDS ON THE ICON IN CHAMBERS W SECURITY CAMERAS ROLLING. about 14 hours ago
  • SCANDAL: A Councilman makes police go away from 911 DOMESTIC ABUSE call on HIM. You're releasing subject of call, back to person who called. about 14 hours ago
  • EVEN IF a councilman runs all the way across chambers to ZD and puts hand on me, If I put hand on HIM back, who do YOU think cops take away? about 14 hours ago
  • When councilman, who I heard waved cops away from domestic abuse call to his home. Same one who ran after/placed hand on ZD?...I KNEW, "Don't fight back." about 14 hours ago
  • "Councilman Blank, PLEASE take your hand off my shoulder!" After CM ran cross chambers RED HOT mad @ZD. Labong/cop ran over for ZD's safety. about 14 hours ago
  • When I hear cops were called to CM's home on DOMESTIC ABUSE, all I can say is: Once, LaBong/Cops had to run over cause he had hand on ZD. about 14 hours ago
  • UGH!: As I'm ready to take break, I realize: Have SO many deep memories embedded in mind from past 5yrs. NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT ROUND. about 19 hours ago
  • I BLACKED OUT, AGAIN! I woke up, was just gonna make one post/hit the door/leave for day. It's 5:40pm. Didn't even leave for coffee, yet. about 19 hours ago
  • NEVER EXPOSED: If (what City Hall Official) wouldn't, "work for no 'Brokeback Mountain'," I guess "BM," couldn't work for HIM, either. BYE! about 20 hours ago
  • WHAT HAPPENED: Zuma Dogg, previously restrained by somewhat warm & fuzzy vibe, turned sociopath, Riddleresque constituent/blogger="KINGPIN!" about 20 hours ago
  • WHAT ZD FEELS GOOD ABOUT: MORE FEDERAL RULING ON DOWD/DOGG CASE (given our attorney). FEELS BAD ABOUT: Way Bill/City handled ZD settlement. about 20 hours ago
  • ROSENDAHL KNOWS: But I wonder if OTHER councilmembers are aware of who DOWD/DOGG'S attorney is? MORE FEDERAL RULING TO COME! ZD FEELS GOOD! about 20 hours ago
  • ZD LEANS TOWARD "SUMMARY JUDGMENT" ON CODE OF CONDUCT: DOWD/DOGG attorney is NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED, "Super Attorney." DOESN'T TAKE TURKEYS! about 20 hours ago
  • YES! DOWD/DOGG. et al's FEDERAL CASE vs L.A. City Hall is SO BIG=CITY F'D UP=SO BADLY, Los Angeles Mag's "Super Attorney" took our case. ;-) about 20 hours ago
  • FYI: People concerned w/LOST TIME/MONEY @ City Attorney's office on ZD case: ZD's attorney="Super Attorney" by Los Angeles Magazine. NUCH'S? about 20 hours ago
  • ZUMA DOGG is SO STRESSED out from 5 YRS of L.A. City FEDERAL income violations, Villar should get me VIP pass to Contreras's massage joint! about 21 hours ago
  • MESSAGE TO ZEV: IF ZD should SUDDENLY appear at BOS meeting, for pub comment, WILL NOT be about anything blogged, today. ONLY COUNTY BIZ! ;) about 21 hours ago
  • STORY: CARMEN TRUTANICH political consultant JOHN SHALLMAN named in FBI report for funneling $50K into DURKEE'S bank account. +Nuch=RENTGATE about 21 hours ago
  • LA CITY NEWS - TOP STORY: L.A. City Attorney CARMEN TRUTANICH political consultant NAMED in FBI REPORT, as TRUTANICH RENTGATE HEATS UP! WTF? about 21 hours ago
  • WILL THE L.A. CITY COUNCILMEMBER WHOSE "SPOUSE/MISTRESS" OWNS ONE OR MORE COLLECTIVES, as they attempt to shut others, please raise hand! about 21 hours ago
  • HERB WESSON: Warn staffers: If they arrange dinner w/constituents to discuss city biz, and walks out on BIG TAB, a form of bribery? ZD=NAME! about 21 hours ago
  • FOR EVERY STORY ZD TOLD TODAY=Only 1 DEGREE of separation from source to person in story. NOT ZD'S FAULT. YELL AT THE DEGREE BETWEEN U & ME! about 21 hours ago
  • EZ TO FIGURE OUT: Usually PRETTY SMALL CIRCLE when doing things ZD speaks of. Don't yell about me. ZD=reporter. Yell at person who told me. about 21 hours ago
  • HIGHER LEVELS OF POST TRAUMA: I speak of things, people ON SCENE/INVOLVED tell me. Had to protect sources/work for these people/but F*CK IT! about 21 hours ago