Sunday, March 4, 2012

PUBLIC SAFETY ALERT: STAY OFF VENICE BEACH BOARDWALK!!! OVER-RUN BY KNIFE-WIELDING "Enforcers" -- AND WITH NO COPS IN SITE...THEY ARE GETTING "KNIFE HAPPY!"

I was just out on the Venice Beach boardwalk, scoping the landscape to find a space to slip into, to sing some songs, and (hopefully) make a little tip money (which I usually do, at SOME level, enough to get me some food).

It's a beautiful day, and instead of just singing, walking up and down the street; may as well do it on the boardwalk, and make some tips, that I need. 

BUT, although Bill Rosendahl just spent a bunch of city time and money on a new ordinance, I have NEVER felt MORE UNSAFE!

CUT TO THE CHASE: Zuma Dogg will not be on the boardwalk performing, today; because there are "enforcers" with KNIVES, just like the streets of Mexico; and the enforcers are VERY, VERY comfortable, backing Zuma Dogg down the boardwalk...and OFF the boardwalk, as Mr. Knife Guy, followed me half way down Rose, along with the manager of Venice Ale House. (THE MANAGER OF VENICE ALE HOUSE WAS WILLING TO LEAVE THE RESTAURANT, AND WALK ME DOWN ROSE AVE, THREATENING TO "KICK MY ASS, RIGHT NOW!," as he tried to get me to walk down the back alley.) 

Since the ONE guy had a KNIFE, I kept walking and said, "I'm leaving, I'm leaving." 

OF COURSE NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED, HAD THERE BEEN AN LAPD OFFICER...ANYWHERE IN SIGHT...ANYWHERE ALONG THE BOARDWALK!!! THE REASON THESE PEOPLE FEEL COMFORTABLE BEHAVING THIS WAY, IS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO COPS...I SEE IT, AND THEY SEE IT! 

AND TWO OF THEM, WERE WILLING TO CHASE ME OFF BOARDWALK, BECAUSE WE ALL KNEW THERE WASN'T A COP IN SIGHT! WHICH IS WHY ZD WAS SO COMPLIANT TO THEIR REQUEST TO LEAVE THE BOARDWALK.

BILL ROSENDAHL IS COUNCILMAN OF THE 11th DISTRICT AND IS ASKING FOR YOUR VOTE IN HIS RE-ELECTION BID, which Bill needs to win for his pension and benefits package.

SUMMARY: Due to the fact that knife wielding people, are behaving like the Venice Beach boardwalk IS Mexico, cause there isn't a police officer in sight, and the knife-wielders KNOW THAT...STAY OFF VENICE BEACH BOARDWALK, UNLESS YOU HAVE BODYGUARDS WITH THEIR OWN KNIVES!