Friday, November 23, 2012

LA DAILY BLOG ARCHIVES ARE NOW AT ZumaDoggLA.BlogSpot.com

Some of my political blogging in 2012 got SO HOT, some of you reporters/bloggers heard me mention a KABASH was put on the ENTIRE history of LA Daily Blog, online. The posts were not deleted, but could not be seen in Google searches, and ALL HISTORY was WIPED OFF THE NET. Hmm. I have MY theories. Anyway, I thought my business with L.A. City Hall was WRAPPED, and A BIG PART of being able to carry on with my own life, was having the history on "private," anyway. So, I took it one step further, and switched the URL, so there was NO WAY these posts could hit the net. (Cause like I said, even though not hitting search engines, could still access at LADailyBlog.Blogspot.com.)

The City of Los Angeles REJECTED another exit ramp (settlement offer) by ZD, and so it's a FEDERAL HEARING  (on part two of my Federal Case vs L.A. City, of which I already won Part One), and they owe me money for the damage they caused to me. THAT is not in doubt. BUT, the amount owed is still up in the air. They chose to reject my settlement amount, that will be A LOT less, A REAL LOT LESS, than what they are continuing to spend, to have a JURY decide how much the City of Los Angeles is to pay me. I THINK it could be A LOT MORE. AND, it's gonna cost the city MORE than the settlement amount, between the L.A. City Attorneys (who claim they can't prosecute criminals, cause of short staff); the City's OUTSIDE COUNSEL (a $350/hr attorney, a $250/hr attorney, and $125/hr assistant), PLUS -- MY $850/hr attorney -- THAT THE CITY IS PAYING FOR!!!! TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PAGES BEING GENERATED. A FEDERAL HEARING ON MONDAY. A JURY TRIAL TO PREPARE FOR. THEN THE JURY TRIAL.

IT'S A BIG HUNK OF GENERAL FUND. They could have settled for a fraction. L.A. media covers a LOT LESS of a waste of money. What do I care. I'm getting paid, no matter what. And, ALL THE EXTRA is just money that could have gone for Fire/Cops/Trash Removal/ALL CITY STAFF!!! ADD IT UP. MILLIONS?

AND, so...I OPEN THE ARCHIVES. READ THE STUFF  SOME FOLKS FELT HAD TO BE STOPPED! I CHANGED THE URL to ZumaDoggLA.Blogspot.com. If it disappears, now. PRETTY HIGH PROFILE & OBVIOUS.

HEY #FBI...I'm sure YOU had no problem access the posts...oh wait, you are FEDERAL WORKERS, and I've spent HOURS on the phone with you, and you are DUMBER THAN THE POST WORKERS! I LEARNED A HELL OF A LOT, WHILE I WAS SCHOOLING YOUR DUMB ASSES. BUT, I KNOW...YOU WORK FOR THEM, TOO! NOW YOU GOT THE GOODS ON EM, ALL, WHILE THE FILES SIT IN YOUR DRAWER! LOL! YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB, IT'S COMICAL WHAT I EXTRACTED OUT OF YOU.

AND NOW, IT'S ALL HERE, FOR EVERYONE ACROSS THE U.S.A. AND ABROAD TO SEE:
HOW L.A. CITY HALL IS A MERE PUPPET FOR MAFIA CARTEL, AND THE HOOKS MADE IT ALL THE WAY INTO OBAMA: YOU DON'T THINK HE'S THAT DUMB, TO WASTE ALL THE MONEY THAT DUMB FUCK MORON WASTED? PEOPLE GOT HOOKS IN HIM...HE POWERLESS!

READ ON! FIGHT ON! CARRY ON! STAY STRONG! AND GET THOSE BASTARDS! Zuma Dogg

LESSON ONE ON RICO CARTEL RUNNING VILLARAIGOSA'S L.A. CITY HALL: