Saturday, May 23, 2009

ANTONIO VILLARAIOGSA BETTER READ THIS! (You are surrounded by crybaby idoit-losers and Zuma Dogg is going to make sure it BACKFIRES on you, Son!)

Here is a comment I posted on another blog in response to what I believe to be a paid Antonio Villaraigosa political operative who posts anonymously on local blogs. I thought some of the people just tuning in to this blog from New York and across the country need to see this:

AND REMEMBER, CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL JERRY BROWN HAS JOINED NEW YORK ATTORNEY GENERAL ANDREW CUMOMO WITH HIS OWN PENSIONGATE INVESTIGATION THAT INCLUDES A BUNCH OF VILLARAIGOSA MONEY-BACKERS AND COMMISSIONER APPOINTMENTS. (Who needs a re-call?)

Zuma said..."6:02pm, you know I love you, but unfortunately, you included my name in a comment that also included words like, "white thuggish".

Son, NOW IT'S ON!!!

HEY ANTONIO, you better pull this rank amateur off the case.

I DROPPED JACK WEISS BASHING AND INVESTIGATION OF HIS WIFE'S ROLE ON MTA PENSION BOARD BECAUSE JACK IS OUT OF PUBLIC OFFICE...

But if you want to keep being a sore loser crybaby, and drag me into it...

I WILL JUMP IN, BITCHTONIO!

Let me tell you something Villaragiosa, you WILL NOT be able to hide behind the defense that you run your office like James Hahn or Mr. Magoo.

I'M TAKING YOU ALONG FOR A RIDE ALL THE WAY TO NEW YORK CITY AND BILL CLINTON'S CREW!!! THEY ARE GOING TO HATE BEING DRAGGED INTO ALL OF THIS AND WONDER WHY THIS GUY ZUMA DOGG IS DOING ALL OF THIS?.

AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE STUFF I EDITED OUT OF MY "Case Against Andrew Cuomo" post that was too hot to keep posted for a guy like me.

BUT GUESS WHAT...I CAN EASILY SEND IT TO NEWSPAPERS IN NEW YORK AND THEY WILL LOOK INTO IT AND START MAKING NOISE, FOR ME!

ON A PERSONAL NOTE: I really appreciate that you consider me spinworthy to be mentioned in your sour grapes loser posting, but if you want to take on the big Dogg, you better have more than Ace by your side. I've seen nothing but loserspin come out of Villar's camp, and I think the results have been seen at the polls.

AND NOW, you want me to tie Villaragiosa to the much bigger fish who push him around and out of the way???

NOW SHUT THE F UP ABOUT WEISS AND MR. RISING POLITICAL SUPERSTAR, (I mean Mr. Diving Political Stupidstar!) You are as over as 80's hairbands once Nirvana came out.

I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY SPINNING EXCEPT SAYING WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE OUT OF THE CITY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE. CAPISHE! For now, I stick to blogging, but if you "go there" again son, I start making calls outside this state.

Now shut the f*ck up because I said so, and you don't want any follow up blogging on my blog when you are being a sour grapes crybaby loser.

DO NOT REPLY...JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP!

[UPDATE SINCE BITCHTONIO'S BOY PISSED ME OFF....It's the "Kansas City Chiefs," just to show you that I am serious about shutting your trap shut through your crybaby spinlosers! (Antonio, ask Andrew why ZD just mentioned "K.C. Chiefs" as referring to yesterday's blog post!) Would you like me to continue, Villaragiosa?]