Monday, May 18, 2009

WELCOME TO THE AGE OF TRANPARANCY, ENEMY OF CORRUPTION!

(This post may be all over the road, but I wanted to post it before we move forward with some other things...And after all, there is still a lot for some people to still catch up with from over the weekend.)


I’m back from my journey to Del Mar, where I climbed the highest mountain to meet a truly enlightening individual who also happens to be the type of guy who was trained militarily in his teens, is hired by companies like Wetherly Capital to help make the numbers work out in a way that no one else seems to be able to, and can show up with an argument that causes a Federal judge to overturn a landmark jury award. (He calls himself a "problem solver.")


And although the experience burnt me out and made me even crankier than BEFORE I arrived, and although I almost darted out the door a few times, because I DON’T NEED TO BE TREATED LIKE A ROOKIE ON DAY ONE AT DRILL CAMP, as soon as I started the trip back from Del Mar to L.A., all the stuff I was resisting kicked in, and I feel much more enlightened by this weekend's process.


Zuma Dogg with Drill Sgt Source in Del Mar, CA
(He had to deal with me all weekend...LOL!)

And even the great Zuma Dogg knows who is boss when the two of us are in the room together. And that’s not to take anything away from my efforts or achievement, because I bring something to the table that the man at the top of the mountain does not: Being on the street, day in and day out, attending meetings, meeting people at the grassroots level and going on TV, radio and blogs to the point where my efforts are at least producing sparks that start the smoke signals, if not some actual smoke signals is something that can benefit his efforts. (Ending corruption.)


So at least people like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lee Baca and Steve Cooley are aware of my efforts, and they have told me so. And the person I just came back from visiting in Del Mar, who I will refer to as “Mr. Randy Source,” did not know that I ran for mayor, and when he asked me how many votes I got, he was pretty shocked that it was 9,000. (Enough so that he asked me to clarify a couple times and felt like that is a GREAT base to start a grass roots level TOTAL RECALL on the mayor and city council, even though I told him I have WAY more fans out there than that.) So I must have reached some other people in the city. AND, hate to rub it in, but LA Weekly did make the mistake of referring to me as a public access “icon” which may or may not have gone straight to my head.

Add it all up, and after this past weekend, where I was mentored and tutored by this Randy Source guy, who you will learn a lot more about in this blog post, and Zuma Dogg is ready to let people know, I have taken things to a new and higher level regarding my activism and what I feel is level of knowledge, or at least level of confidence of the knowledge you and I already had, as grass roots activists. (And if you are reading this, unless you are a shady politician checking in to see what I am saying, you ARE a grass roots activist, because you are reading this instead of some other mindless entertainment on the net, TV or newspaper.


So now, I will be trying my best to re-cap the big picture stuff I have been privileged with and enlightened by for all to see on this blog in hopes of helping you feel the same towards the goal of TRULY uniting and consolidating grass roots individuals from across all the citywide organizations and community groups who are seriously committed to seizing this special moment in time, when the bottom seem to have fallen out from under local, state and national corruption in a new age of transparency.


One of the things Mr. Source mentioned a few times, when he was showing me explosive board memos from 2001 and 2002, is how the people at Wetherly Capital who figured he would just take the money and go along for the ride, NEVER EXPECTED that a guy like me would be blogging these CONFIDENTIAL interoffice memos a few years later.


And these memos, if nothing else (and there IS “else”) at least illustrates how the state and local politicians come and go, but their financial backers who are manipulating the system and “buying-off” democracy in the election process remain the same.


AND THESE PEOPLE (Burkle, Weinstein, Anderson, Wetherly, Yucaipa) are mere puppets to the people who back them. (And according to my source, that is De Beers money, who manipulates it all.)


But as Mr. Source kept trying to immediately drag my focus to this 60 year, international story that has been unfolding, he realizes that I have stuck to a “local” focus, because I am a small enough fish in a local pond, don’t need a bigger pond to become a smaller fish. And because, much of the bigger international picture that Mr. Source ties to the local mayor and councilmembers is covered all across the internet and on AM radio and all over the place.


So much of the back story that Mr. Source was trying to jam down my throat will be “old news” to you, which is good, because it lends credibility. However, what is interesting here, is that it HAS helped me get on top of the entire corrupt situation and better wrap my brain around it, by climbing the mountain and being schooled on the history of De Beers and Vivendi political shadiness.


So although I will continue to focus and apply it all to the local (and related statewide) level, I can’t forget what I know either and be changed by that as a writer, otherwise known as “evolving.” The Beatles were enlightened once meeting Ravi Shankar and busted out Sergeant Peppers, which was quite a departure from “She Love You.”

So hopefully, you will enjoy the evolution, and hopefully REVOLUTION that will topple corruption, and if nothing else, make them start all over from scratch with all new puppets.


AND THE MAIN THING I WANT TO LEAVE YOU WITH IS: A few people at the top have grabbed the ball and taken it away from the rest of us, and now we are the ones suffering. TIME TO TAKE BACK THE BALL!


MOST NOTABLY OUT OF MY WETHERLY MEMO SCANNING APPLIED TO VILLARAIGOSA’S CITY HALL, IS THE APPOINTMENT OF A VERY FAMILIAR NAME IN THESE WETHERLY CAPITAL MEMOS, LONG-TIME WETHERLY ATTORNEY WILLIAM H. JACKSON, who Villaraigosa just happened to appoint to the CRA as CHAIRMAN in 2005 as soon as he walked into the mayor’s office.


THE FIRST THING ZUMA DOGG IS CALLING FOR TO SEND A CLEAR MESSAGE TO THE POLITICIANS IS THAT WE SHOULD FORGET ABOUT NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL AND BILLY THE ELEPHANT AND EVERYTHING ELSE FOR A MOMENT AND SHOW UP TO CITY HALL TO DEMAND THE RESIGNATION OF WILLIAM H. JACKSON AS CHAIRMAN OF THE CRA (Community Redevelopment Agency)!!!


MAKE AN IMPACT THEY WILL FEEL AND RECOGNIZE AS A CLEAR MESSAGE: WE ARE ON TO THEIR CRONIE SCHEME, NOT ONLY BY CONCEPT, BUT NOW BY NAMES: Ron Burkle, Darius Anderson, Dan Weinstein, Wetherly Capital, Yucaipa, Sean Harrigan and NOW, after recognizing the name William H. Jackson as Wetherly counsel on some documents that came my way from Del Mar, IF YOU FEEL THERE IS A CONFLICT HERE…MAKE THE “SMART” STATEMENT TO CITY HALL, AND DEMAND HIS RESIGNATION OR FIRING BY VILLARAIGOSA! And I do believe this could be executive who links Villaraigosa to illegal shadiness.


AND FINALLY…sorry Bill, sorry Hillary…Dan and Vicky got nervous, then they got sloppy by leaving a paper trail, which is now a “digital trail” for all reporters and investigators to see. (And to everyone reading this at the intersection of Wilshire and San Vicente…you can blame Antonio and City Council for passing Ordinance 42.15, which took away my income and left me with WAY too much time on my hands, WITHOUT offering any type of mitigation. HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT DOUCHETONIO! HEY RON, YOU CAN BLAME HIM!