- PLAIN & SIMPLE: Just posted my most EXPLOSIVE blog post EVER, a few minutes ago at http://LADailyBlog.com. You SHOULD know when you see it.
- Villaraiogsa-backed Councilman Jose Huizar is on "conflict of interest" radar in CD 14 over $250 Million questionable trolley project. SHADY
- Villaraiogsa recently appointed Jose Huizar to MTA board. Huizar is working on BIG & SHADY MTA project and sits on the related non-profit.
- Besides L.A. re-call talk, there is a CD 2 Council seat up for grabs, with filing starting in July. Another chance to "take back the city!"
- And of course there's the Villaraiogsa re-call talk that is a train you WILL NOT be able to keep from leaving the station.
- I was also contacted today about a recall of (Villar-backed) Councilmember Jose Huizar, over the Broadway Trolley project, and much more.
- A group of teachers started a blog to recall LAUSD Boardmember (Villaraigosa-ally) Monica Garcia: http://RecallMonicaGarcia.B....
- BREAKING NEWS: CA ATTORNEY GENERAL JERRY BROWN SUBPOENAS THOSE MENTIONED BY ZUMA DOGG IN MY PENSIONGATE COVERAGE! http://LADailyBlog.com.
- People in L.A.who may wonder why I am blogging about NY's Andrew Cuomo...it's because he is part of same overall corrupt political posse.
- I hope NY Attorney General Andrew Cuomo's PENSIONGATE investigation doesn't unravel. I hear he is hiding stuff and is MEGA-SHADY, himself.
- I'm just expending and absorbing too much energy being out on the streets all the time. Too much noise, too much everything. I NEED RELIEF.
- It's only 8:20 AM and I'm already unraveling from being out on the street and not sleeping or resting or eating properly. NOT looking good.
- Janice Hahn wants to run for Board of Supervisor in 2012 if Don Knabe retires. But Don told me he WILL RUN for his third term. Sorry Janice!
- ACTIVIST ALERT: The morning arrived way too quickly for ZD and today is NOT the day to be emailing me with your nutty community bullshit.
- I think if New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo wants to investigate corruption, he needs to investigate himself. Who is he trying to kid?
- Antonio Villaraigosa, you're a nice guy (even though a total corrupt-loser as mayor) but I am tired of your spinners. YOU ARE GONNA SEE THAT
- If I were Los Angeles Mayor ANTONIO VILLARAIGOSA, the ONLY thing I would be doing this holiday weekend is telling his spinner to SHUT UP!
- To: ANTONIO VILLARAIGOSA: I think your spinner is being a SORE LOSER on Mayor Sam. I AM GOING TO SPIN YOU STUPID, SON! I MEAN YOU ANTONIO!
- Someone spinning for VillarWeiss mentioned my name on another blog, along with some desperate remarks. I like him, but he's gonna regret it.
- People have to remember, any "status/recognition/respect" I have from the masses in this city was achieved THE HARD WAY; not money buying it
The only link you need.
LA Daily Blog feeds there!
Plus Twitter and ZD's YouTube link