Saturday, May 23, 2009

Zuma's MOST EXPLOSIVE Day of TWITTER Posts Ever! (L.A. City Quick Hits)

  1. PLAIN & SIMPLE: Just posted my most EXPLOSIVE blog post EVER, a few minutes ago at http://LADailyBlog.com. You SHOULD know when you see it.
  2. Villaraiogsa-backed Councilman Jose Huizar is on "conflict of interest" radar in CD 14 over $250 Million questionable trolley project. SHADY
  3. Villaraiogsa recently appointed Jose Huizar to MTA board. Huizar is working on BIG & SHADY MTA project and sits on the related non-profit.
  4. Besides L.A. re-call talk, there is a CD 2 Council seat up for grabs, with filing starting in July. Another chance to "take back the city!"
  5. And of course there's the Villaraiogsa re-call talk that is a train you WILL NOT be able to keep from leaving the station.
  6. I was also contacted today about a recall of (Villar-backed) Councilmember Jose Huizar, over the Broadway Trolley project, and much more.
  7. A group of teachers started a blog to recall LAUSD Boardmember (Villaraigosa-ally) Monica Garcia: http://RecallMonicaGarcia.B....
  8. BREAKING NEWS: CA ATTORNEY GENERAL JERRY BROWN SUBPOENAS THOSE MENTIONED BY ZUMA DOGG IN MY PENSIONGATE COVERAGE! http://LADailyBlog.com.
  9. People in L.A.who may wonder why I am blogging about NY's Andrew Cuomo...it's because he is part of same overall corrupt political posse.
  10. I hope NY Attorney General Andrew Cuomo's PENSIONGATE investigation doesn't unravel. I hear he is hiding stuff and is MEGA-SHADY, himself.
  11. I'm just expending and absorbing too much energy being out on the streets all the time. Too much noise, too much everything. I NEED RELIEF.
  12. It's only 8:20 AM and I'm already unraveling from being out on the street and not sleeping or resting or eating properly. NOT looking good.
  13. Janice Hahn wants to run for Board of Supervisor in 2012 if Don Knabe retires. But Don told me he WILL RUN for his third term. Sorry Janice!
  14. ACTIVIST ALERT: The morning arrived way too quickly for ZD and today is NOT the day to be emailing me with your nutty community bullshit.
  15. I think if New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo wants to investigate corruption, he needs to investigate himself. Who is he trying to kid?
  16. Antonio Villaraigosa, you're a nice guy (even though a total corrupt-loser as mayor) but I am tired of your spinners. YOU ARE GONNA SEE THAT
  17. If I were Los Angeles Mayor ANTONIO VILLARAIGOSA, the ONLY thing I would be doing this holiday weekend is telling his spinner to SHUT UP!
  18. To: ANTONIO VILLARAIGOSA: I think your spinner is being a SORE LOSER on Mayor Sam. I AM GOING TO SPIN YOU STUPID, SON! I MEAN YOU ANTONIO!
  19. Someone spinning for VillarWeiss mentioned my name on another blog, along with some desperate remarks. I like him, but he's gonna regret it.
  20. People have to remember, any "status/recognition/respect" I have from the masses in this city was achieved THE HARD WAY; not money buying it
ZumaTimes.com
The only link you need.
LA Daily Blog feeds there!
Plus Twitter and ZD's YouTube link