INVESTIGATORS: CLARTS FUND POST
HERE'S A #TWEET# WORTH BLOGGING. If Meg Whitman hiring non-documented as housekeeper was big deal, imagine if LA Mayor hired as CITY HALL workers & COMMISSIONER APPOINTMENTS! (COULD THE MAYOR'S OFFICE ALREADY BE TRYING TO SPIN THIS ONE TO REPORTERS?)
# !!! FUTURE L.A. TIMES HEADLINES ALERT: Did Mayor's Office Hire & Appoint "Undocumented" Workers and Commissioner (cont) http://tl.gd/8fjd0n #
LA CITY NEWS - WEEK IN REVIEW (MOST RECENT HEADLINES)
The following blog posts were prepared for any investigators who may be checking in for the first time. Each post contains "City Hall, Blueprint for Corruption" links.
- INVESTIGATOR ALERT - L.A. City News Presents - L.A. City Hall, Blueprint of Corruption
- L.A.City News Tweets for Saturday, January 29, 2011
- L.A. City News Tweets for Friday, January 28, 2011 - City Hall...DO NOT READ...IT WILL RUIN YOUR WEEKEND!
- Zuma Dogg's L.A. City News Tweets (FOR FEDERAL INVESTIGATORS OF L.A. CITY HALL) for January 27, 2011 (The #1 LEAST FAVORITE POST of City Hall in ZD History!)
- Things About Los Angeles City Hall Zuma Dogg Wants the FBI To Know About (Since Garetti Won't Allow ZD His Free Speeh @ City Hall)
- Zuma Dogg To Contact FBI Over LAANE/CRA/HENRY CISNEROS WORKFORCE HOUSING/ERIC GARCETTI...
- Los Angeles City News for Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - News, Politics & New Zuma Dogg TalkRadio Show
- Zuma Dogg Quoted In L.A. Times on $52 Million for Eli Broad Museum & Parking Lot (CRA Project)
- More Info on LA Housing Department Corruption Allegations (FBI...PLEASE READ THIS!)